twelve

"Anyone here wanna have a trip to Wonwoo&Soyi land?!" Mingyu exlaimed loudly as soon as he entered the class and my eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIM MINGYU?!" I shrieked indignantly and he chuckled. All my classmates just ignored us and continued their own businesses which was a relief.

"Wonwoo&Soyi land?" Wonwoo suddenly asked and there,

I'm doomed.

I'M FREAKING DOOMED.

Mingyu let out a soft chuckle and went to his seat after that. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow to me and I shrugged.

"Mingyu created it." I lied as I pointed my finger to Mingyu and then rushed to my seat. Wonwoo then went to his seat, I sighed in relief.

But then, I smacked my backpack to Mingyu's head and he yelped. He rubbed his head and hissed in pain. I glared at him and then rolled my eyes.

"That happens when you messed with Hong Soyi." I remarked dryly and he just gave me the annoyed face before rolling his eyes.

Broad Shoulders: so wonwoo knows about the wonwoo&soyi land 😂😂😂

Me: huh funny 😒

Broad Shoulders: its okay

Broad Shoulders: he likes it 😂

Me: ew no

Me: how the heck did u know?

Me: like duh

Me: wonwoo&soyi land sounds so freaking childish and no guy would like it 😒

Broad Shoulders: but he found it cute and funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

Me: tsk u creepy human

Me: wait

Me: are u even a human?

Me: no?

Me: right

Me: ure no human

Me: 😛

Broad Shoulders: why r u so wicked

Me: hahahah thanks :)

Me: oh and its bc im thug so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broad Shoulders: thug my feet

Me: yeah

Me: says the one who called me thug that day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broad Shoulders: 😒😒😒😒

"You're texting with the broad shoulders guy?" He asked as he struggled to peek my phone and I glared at him.

"Yeah like, there's no one to chat with. Plus, it's not that you wanna chat with me." I said sarcastically and he cleared his throat.

"It's because you never send me any text." He shrugged and I blinked my eyes thrice.

"Seriously? You should start the conversation first!" I hollered and he chuckled bitterly.

"We're just good in talking and not texting." He said.

"Yeah.. True."

-

As I was walking to my home, Wonwoo was in front of me. I sent three texts to broad shoulders guy and Wonwoo's phone 'ting' three times.

Me: hello

Me: annyeong

Me: hi

Broad Shoulders: seriously are u bored 😂

Me: u r

Me: not

Me: wonwoo right?

Broad Shoulders: no

Me: and then why did i sent three texts at the same time his phone 'ting' three times?

Broad Shoulders: go and ask him if u dare :)

"Wonwoo." I called him and he looked at me.

"I know this is rude but can I see your phone?" I asked and he nodded as he handed me his phone. I checked that he was texting with Mingyu.

I scrolled through his chats and there's no me.

"I'm sorry." I said as I gave him his phone back.

"But why did you wanna see it anyway?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"There's a weird guy who named himself as broad shoulders that keep texting me. He is super weird since he knows what the three of us did." I bluntly said.

"Broad shoulder? Seriously?" He shook his head.

"I know right! I wanna block him but he told me that he's going to show me himself one day." I muttered.

-