Present (2)

"Tae are you leaving again?!"

Jungkook asked his husband who are now rushing Himself to wear those clothes

"Yes,so don't wait for me okay? Just sleep early Bye!"

"But w----"

Jungkook did not even finish what He was about to say when Taehyung already left. He embraced Himself as He was slowly sliding down to the floor tears started to pour out from His Eyes.

It Has been 5months since their First anniversary and Taehyung started to behaved Like that, It's started when they are talking about Expanding Their Family and suddenly Taehyung started to ask for a Baby and Jungkook said Okay, But Taehyung Was asking about The Impossible, And He said 'No'. Clearly because He is a boy and He can't produce a baby, He found an another way and Stated That They should Just  adopt a baby but taehyung was deadly Against The Idea, As He wants The baby to have Their Own Blood. After That Night Taehyung Started to Treat Him Cold. Ignoring Him as If He was Not Existing At all.

He tried to explain it to the older but Taehyung just kept on ignoring and treating Him coldly, it makes jungkook heart shattered into pieces That taehyung started to ignore Him. It was Like The promised He made was Not True At all, and it made His throb as His Heart break into million Pieces. He was  broken by the fact, that He is a Boy and He cannot produce a baby, He thought that taehyung will suddenly find a girl to satisfy His needs.

Every night Jungkook is waiting for Him hoping that He will approach the younger with His changed  mind but Jungkook is left waiting for nothing.

He was still waiting and Still hoping Everynight That Taehyung Will Comeback to Him And They Will Cuddle just Like the Old Times, But It was just Useless. Taehyung is sleeping in their guest room since That Night or maybe sleeping in their friend house

It made Him wonder why Their lovely Life Came To this point  just Because Of a fact That He was Not a Girl And He cannot produce Anything. He was Still Waiting for Taehyung. Wishing for Taehyung to Cuddle Him when There's a Thunder Storm outside as He sang a lullaby for Him to sleep, no Taehyung that will wake Him up by showering a kisses , no Taehyung that will say the words that He will always said to the Younger when He was Doubting Himself.  "Baby No matter What Happen, I will Always Love You Okay."  no everything and no Taehyung

Jungkook always falling asleep on their shared bedroom while hugging they Decide To Framed the photo After having their 1st anniversary, sometimes Jungkook sleeps on the couch in the leaving room to wait for Taehyung so He can make sure that Taehyung is safe when He gets home but He only always end up on sleeping there, and every time that He will fall asleep He always hope that Taehyung will just man Up and even just a little bit of Love That was left For Him, He will show a little care to carry Him to their shared bedroom But Then Again. He was Left on that same couch Again, cold with a Clenching Heart.

He stands up and walked Towards their 'used' bedroom Hugging The framed picture that They both used to Admire. Salty Tears are Falling As He laid on the Bed Trying To Erase and forget About The Issue and Problem Between Them. Wishing That This was just all a Nightmare and He Will Wake Up With His Husband Beside Him Hugging Him To His Chest A Beautiful smile decorating both of their Faces with a Steady Beating Heart.

(A/N):  I'm sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my language.

Thank you for reading this!. 😊