The Worst (5)

"Jungkook's POV"

Taehyung Is Carrying me To Our Room. He is Carrying Me. This was Like a Dream Come True At all. After All Of My Prayers and for Hoping Everytime, He Did It.

I Heard everything. Everything that He said and I Really want to kiss Him back but I  don't know what is the reason I can't even move, My head is aching like fuck, I'm still crying and He is Too.

I want to wipe those tears away but I cant even open my eyes. I don't know what is happening. I can feel him, I heard everything that He said but I can't reply anything, He said His GoodBye but I don't even know how to open my mouth and My head is Really aching like fuck.

Every time I want to move just a little the pain increase triple.

He bid His GoodBye and I can't even hold His hand and stop Him From Leaving Me. 'Your are Enough For Me I Love You Too Much To Find Someon else' but I can't even say those.

I just lost the most important thing in my life, Yet He's leaving and I can't even do anything.

Everything Hurts. My Body Feels Numb. I can't Stop the Tears Flowing Out From My Eyes.

I want to shout out For Help. I want To stop Him As I heard The door Closed.

Every time I sob the pain grows as I started To feel Dizzy.

I feel so Hopeless Now. I lost Taehyung and I feel Like Im Dying Now.

*****

"Third Person's POV"

It Been A whole 5 minutes Since Taehyung Closed That Fucking Door. Five Minutes Since He was Fighting His Own Body.

He was Just 5 minutes away from Taehyung and If He can Move Now He can Still Catch Up But That's Not what Happened.

Jungkook tried everything just to prevent Taehyung from leaving but His whole body won't cooperate to Him, He tried very hard but His Breathing Got More Shallow.

His Throat Feels Like something is Blocking It. He Tried To Move To Caress His Chest To Make it Calm But Trying to Move made It Worse.

He want to breath. He tried to Breath But It was Useless.

Due to The force He was Using He got tired. His Body Is More slump Against The Bed.

He was Slowly Passing Out But A sudden Flash Of His Memory Made Him Gained His Strength.

The Promised They Made Together. 'Baby Let's Promise Each Other That No matter What Happens, If One Of Us Will Try to Let Go, Do Anything To Prevent It Okay?. If It's Me Don't Me Get Away Please, And If It's You, I will Try Everything In My Will Just To Hold Unto You, Promise Me okay?."  '-Yes Hyung I Promise.-'  as They Kissed To seal The Deal They Made.'

That Promise Was Enough to Made Him Get Up. With Everything He had, He Run toward To The Door But He Fell Down as Everything Went Black.

*****

MeanWhile Taehyung is packing His things, He don't have any clue what is happening to His Jungkook, He cried until He finish what He's doing

After He's done He didn't give the younger a small look of what He's doing He just made His way to door while crying leaving with a broken heart ....

(A/N): this is lame, But still ThankYou For Reading!.😊