I'm Sorry (7)

"Taehyung's POV"

After that talk, I decide to stay with my Kookie He looks so peaceful while sleeping and I Really regret hurting Him. He's so Precious.

I Sat beside Him caressing His cheeks.
I can't lose Him.... He's the only one who can understand me and He made me fell so special. It doesn't matter if we don't   have a child all I ask now is to be with Him forever. I love him so damn much and I will Do Everything To Stay By His Side Forever and I'm really sorry for everything that I have done.

"I'm So Damn Sorry Baby. No Words Can Explain How Sorry I Am and I Don't Care If You will Forgive Me Or Not. Just To let Know.. I Love You So Much And I Regret it For Hurting You Like That."  Tears started to fall out from my eyes. Clasping His Hand With My Own As I Hold It To My Face Crying Silently.

I was crying My heart out when someone wiped my tears away, when I opened my eyes My kookie is staring at me with His beautiful doe eyes and a smile plastered on His perfect Face.

"I-- You're  awake! Ohmylife! Im- I'm Really sorry Baby,  I'm such a Dick,  Baby forgive me,  I love you so much Kookie, I don't know if I can live without You, I'm just... I'm really sorry" 

"Hyung it's okay, I know that deep in your heart that You Love Me and I forgive You but please don't ignore Me again alright? when we fight lets talk about it okay?" 

I nod my head , He Is so precious. 

" I Love You too Hyung, now hug Me I Miss You."

I didn't hesitate and hugged Him, like He's been gone for eternity, I miss Him. I miss Him so fucking much!.

He snuggled his face unto The crook of my neck but I pulled Him Away. I leaned my face closer to Him and He got what I meant. He close His eyes as I lean in more when the door suddenly flew open.

"KOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!." 

'oh my GOD!! I forgot to lock the door!!.'

"Hyung what are you doing here?" 

I asked JinHyung still Shocked at the sudden visit.

"visiting my son! can't you see?"

"tskk. thanks God it's onl-----"

"KOOOKKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!."

another loud voice and its J-Hope I was wrong when I thought It's only Jin-Hyung. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and J-hope Hyung entered the room while panting.... seems like they ran all the way Here...

"Hyung what happened?."

"We tried to stop Jin-Hyung running over here coz we thought Kookie might be sleeping and we lost Him"

"For your information midget I'm right that Kookie is awake, and actually They're about to kiss when I entered good thing I was here or Taehyung might eat our Kookie alive here."

I can feel my cheeks burn. I looked down I can feel their gaze on me when Jimin Hyung speaks.

"of course Hyung! because they are married, at least the Only Thing that they was About To Kiss. Compared to what You And Namjoon Hyung Did, The Whole Hospital Heard That You Guys where Fuc----."

"just shut up okay? I dont want to hear any of that" I said. Maintaning My Gaze on The Floor While Hobi and Jimin Hyung Trying to Stop their Laughing.

Jin-Hyung is blushing. triying to hide His face while talking to My kookie while the others keep teasing Namjoon Hyung. 

My friends are really something.

I'm glad they Here.  they can help to make My Baby feel more better,  and I can't worry about anything.  I know they are mad at me,  but still they are such a good friends.

well maybe this is the start for my new beginning.. 

(A/N): Thank You For Reading This!.😊