Chapter 1: Decorating

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were REALLY excited. Twilight was throwing a huge party over in her castle and, of course, they were invited. They had decided to get AppleJack, Fluttershy and Rarity on the way to the party. They trotted along to Sweet Apple Acres to get AJ, but when they got there, everyone was gone.

"Maybe they had just left early, Dashie," said Pinkie Pie, "Apple Jack just probably decided to help Twilight with all the decorations."

"Yeah, you got a point, AJ likes to help other ponies," Rainbow Dash replied. They had trotted along over to Fluttershy's cottage and got her, but then they heard a scream toward the Castle.

"HELP, HELP, HELP," cried a voice in the distance. In a matter of minutes Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy have burst through the doors of the castle, and what they saw was Apple Jack hanging from a banner. Rainbow Dash just flew up and rescued her.

"Thank you sugar-cube," Apple Jack said with a sigh, "I owe you one."

"Don't mention it," Rainbow Dash replied, "always happy to help." The three new arrivals decided to help out. Upon doing so they had finished decorating within the hour.

"Why does it feel like we're forgetting something," Fluttershy wondered.

Then a recognizable voice had been heard, "HOW DARE YOU NOT PICK ME UP FOR THE PARTY," yelled Rarity.

"Yup, that's the someone we forgot," Fluttershy said, just remembering.

"Yes, you guys forgot me, and now my hooves are killing me," whined Rarity.

"Sugar-Cube, you don't live that far from the castle," Apple Jack said.

Pinkie Pie was in the other room with Twilight, baking the food for the party. There is going to be TONS of food like: cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and a drink, which is going to be fruit punch.

"Can you hold down the fort while I go check on the others?" asked Pinkie Pie.  She needs to see where the best place to put the food is.

"Sure Pinkie, I got everything under control," Twilight said.

Pinkie hopped out of the kitchen to see how the decorating was going. Everything was going according to plan. Pinkie carefully walked across the room to find the perfect place for the food.

"Hey Pinkie, whatcha making in there?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh, just the normal things; cakes, cupcakes etc," Pinkie said, admiring the decorations. Suddenly a cloud of smoke entered the room. Everypony was coughing like crazy.

"TWILIGHT, what's going on in here?!" Exclaimed Pinkie.

"I had a little trouble with the cakes," Twilight nervously said.

"I'll take over from here."

Twilight went into the main hall to examine the decorations.

"Sweet Celestia, this is amazing!!" Twilight exclaimed "How did you guys pull this off in an hour!"

"W-well we did get a little help from Owlicious and Winona as well..." Fluttershy said.

"Well I think it is really amazing."

Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight and AppleJack were talking and talking before the party started.

*CRASH*

They had ran to the crash, which came from the kitchen, and what they saw was horrific. Pinkie Pie was lying on the ground with a broken bowl around her. Everypony gasped with horror.

"P-p-pinkie Pie..." Rainbow Dash said sobbing. Everypony had only one thought: Pinkie Pie was dead.