Chapter 2: Hospital

"I'm going to take her to the hospital," Twilight said, "it looks like Pinkie is still breathing."

Twilight used her magic to bring Pinkie to the hospital. The others followed alongside. They had arrived at the hospital within 10 minutes.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR, ASAP," yelled Rainbow Dash, her eyes still moist from the tears.

A few moments later they got a room for Pinkie Pie, and a doctor came in.

"What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"We are not sure," Twilight replied, "at first we thought she was dead, but it looked like she was still breathing."

"Well then, don't worry a thing. She's just unconscious and will wake up soon."

Twilight and the others were soon relieved that their friend would come back to consciousness. Eventually they had to leave due to visiting hours being over. They decided to stop for some hayburgers on the way home. While there they meet a mysterious figure.

"H-h-hello there," said the figure, moving closer, reveling a pink coated pegasus mare with a red mane, "my name is Lightning Dust."

"Well hi there Lightning Dust," Apple Jack replied, "ah'm Apple Jack, A.J. for short, and this is Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity."

"As in: the carriers of the Elements of Harmony?"

"As sure as the sky is blue."

Lightning Dust couldn't believe her eyes. She idolizes these mares and wishes to one day fight along side them.

"W-wait, where is Pinkie Pie?" Lightning Dust wondered.

"Oh, sh-she's in the h-hospital right now," Fluttershy replied, "but she will get better soon."

"Well I hope she does get better soon. It was nice to meet you guys."

Lightning Dust flies off to Cloudsdale, as the others go to Sugar Cube Corner. They tell Mr. and Mrs. Cakes what happened to Pinkie Pie earlier.

"Oh dear, I hope we can manage without her for a few days," MrsH.Cakes said nervously, "It's going to be hard to bake AND take care of the twins while Pinkie is in the hospital."

"Don't worry. If you need help running the bakery, just let us know," Twilight explained.

"Thank you darling, I'll let you know if I need help."

The next day, the girls visited Pinkie in the hospital.

"Hello guys, how are things going," Pinkie said.

"W-wait, when did you wake up?" Rainbow Dash asked, moving toward Pinkie Pie.

"Last night, when everyone was asleep. Not gonna lie, but i find it creepy when it's dead silent during the night."

"Well... I'm happy that you are awake, Pinkie."

Rainbow Dash hugged her best friend for a good 5 minutes before letting go.

"We were all worried about you, darling," Rarity said, "don't ever scare us like that again."

"I'm sorry everypony," Pinkie replied, "the floor in the kitchen was too slippery and i accidentally threw the punch bowl in the air and it hit my noggin."

3 days later, Pinkie got to go back to Sugar Cube Corner. Everything was going fine for the first couple of days... or so they thought.