Act 1

(Third person's POV)

       The door of the Hyakuya house slammed as if it were to break due to the force his mom used to just shut the door. Yuu as always was kicked out again, in a cold winter evening, it was a horrible experience as he only wore his pajamas.Poor boy, they had forgotten to let him take his coat, sweater,boots and gloves. He sighed in defeat as he walked to an empty park, which was a 10 minute walk to reach to his destination.

        It was  not his first time being kicked out, it would have been, at least, the fifth time this December.
He was used to the way they kicked him out of the house, but, why was he so angry? Why would he be? Oh wait, it's just because of his job. He doesn't have a job. His mom would trash the place once she knows that he still has not found a job, he's father, well, was a drunkard. He would mostly come home every Saturday to change his clothes and shout at his mom who was furious with just him alone.

       Yuu really hated his life. 'Those brainless shits' he thought to himself as he rubbed his hands together to gather some warmth.
It was Christmas Eve for Pete's sake! Why would they throw him out now?
Yuu missed his family when he was a young lad. His mom used to always knit them sweaters and bake cookies for them, how he missed the aroma of those cookies, he wanted to smell them once more. His dad would always bring them gifts when ever Christmas came. He would always play soccer with him. It was a fun family.

         But, it's now a torn up family.

        A family where no love was ever felt .
         Where it felt safe and warm.
They were gone, all of those things that made us a perfect family.  He missed those moments.

         Yuu bit his lip, he felt freezing air crawl up his body . He didn't mind he just sat there, on the bench, waiting for his mom's call to let him back in.

        (Yuu's POV)

        "Yuuichiro! Come back in!" My mom shouted from our garage.  I saw her small shadow waiting for me. I hurried back in the house.

        My house was just as cold as the winter snow outside. I shut the door after I had came in. This house looks like a garbage dump. I hate the smell too. The stink zoomed into my nostrils making me cover my nose to avoid that disgusting polluted air.

       I walked to the kitchen to see my mom prepping trays and pans. I walked over to her. "Mom, may I help?" I asked. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Sure, today we're baking cinnamon spice cookies." She said as  she instructed me on how to accomplish it. "After 30 mins, this beauties are done." She said as she started cleaning up the mess. I helped her wash the dishes and prepare the icing. We cooked the cookies after they came out of the oven. Then we iced them and put them in the fridge. I was cleaning the garbage left in the living room and threw them out to the dumpster.

         "Honey, take some rest then we will eat this together." My mom said smiling at my face. I nodded, heading upstairs to my room.

         I flopped down my fluffy bed and covered myself with the duvet.
I loved my mom more then my dad to be honest. She can be a pain sometimes, but, she's a caring person. I was just about to close my eyes when my notification rang. It was a message. No name thought. Just.......
Numbers. Curiosity struck me so I tapped it and it led me to my text messages.

           It read:
          Dear Mr. Hyakuya,
We would love to offer you a job as an assistant in the company. It would be a pleasure if you could reach our building tomorrow, 10:00 ,as you are getting hired. Please wear any formal attire.
                           Respectfully yours,

                                  SHINDO company.

         I blinked again, was I daydreaming? Wait am I reading right? I read it for about, eight times, I wasn't daydreaming! I got a fucking job!! I ran down the steps and raced to the kitchen. I arrived to see my mom putting the icing on the cookies.

       "MOM, I GOT A JOB OFFER!!!!!" I screamed so loud. My mom squealed. She was so happy for me, her son, only son. I was so proud of myself.

       "Okay , Yuu you have to dress formal for tomorrow." She said thinking, then an idea came up. " Follow me." She said as we walked through dad's walking closet. My mom searched through dad clothes and found a blue suit with a grey neck tie. She started sewing it up, come on, dude, I'm not as large as my dad when he was 23. She finished 30 minutes later and hurriedly told me to wear the suit. It was a perfect fit. "Woohoo! Good luck for You tomorrow. You look splendid." She said as she touched the suit. I took it off and hanged it in my closet. "Honey! Let's dig in and good luck for you!" My mom said as chewed the cookies in her mouth. It was very crunchy! Just eating this with my mom makes me so happy, it brings back memories.

         We chatted and joked around until it was time for bed. "Night honey." She said as she's planted a kiss on my cheek before I went upstairs. I was so excited for tomorrow. It was going to be a new day once l get my job.

         I slowly closed my eyes as I drifted of to a deep sleep.

..........

Yuu: this better have a good ending.

Arikarin: of course it will!

Mika: if it doesn't I will kill you.*pulls out his sword*

Arikarin:*gulps* O-okay. G-guys just chill I'm not yet done.

Yuu: Well hurry! Your readers are waiting!*glares*

Mika:*goes to Yuu* Yuu, you better hurry with your work or you won't be getting anything tonight.*winks*

Yuu:* Blushes* I- I will! * Dashes to his duties.

Arikarin: Um.... Mika pardon me, but, I have to go to the bathroom.

Mika:*Turns his head to Arikarin's direction.* Hai!

Arikarin:*Goes to the bathroom.*
Oh my god, did I just hear that one right?*nosebleed*

------------

Love y'all 😉

Arikarin 5677