Act 5

Yuu's POV

'You're virginity' those words wouldn't stop ringing in my head. It's been in my mind for about 3 days.  It was not easy to forget about it. It's just the way he says it makes me feel safe? I can't explain it.

  Third person's POV

Yuu stands up and starts walking downstairs where his mother was watching some news on TV.
     "Honey dear. Today's your day off right?" Yuu nods to his mother's question. His mom smiles as if thinking of something of her crush when she was younger.
      "So..... What do you plan on doing today?" His mom's eyebrows raised questioning him in a way. "I don't know maybe going to the movies or something."
Yuu says while pouring milk into his cup. His mom turns back to the TV, completely engrossed. Just then a his phone started ringing like crazy. Yuu dashes to the phone and quickly answers out of breath.

----- Phone Call---------

Yuu: Hello?

Mika: The fuck! Where are you, you have work!

Yuu: what?! Isn't today my day off?!

Mika: what day off?! Since when did I tell you that you can have a day off you bitch!
Get your ass down here and work!

Yuu: but- fuck this.

Mika: no- fuck YOU. Hurry up you ass.

--------- Call Ended---------

     He's mum looked at him and asks " so?"
I sighed. "Mom, my boss wants me to work on my day off. I have to go sorry." I wore my clothes and went to catch the bus. Great. I have to meet that bitch again.

---------in the building----------

    "DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE WORK TODAY?!"  Mr. Shindo yelled at my face as I was too busy trying to let the floor engulf me until I am not in front of his God Torturing and Forsaken Office. Also known as GTFO. As I have to get the fuck out of here! It was my day off for fucks sake.

    " But, it's my day off!" I said angrily. Why would he just cut it off? I hate my job, but my mum told me to just not over stress yourself and think of it as something positive.

    And there he goes. Silent , but with a mad face.

   He pushes me to the wall, so hard that I could feel as if my back bone crumbled into little ashes. "I told you to WORK, because if you don't I'll torture you." Those were the last words he said until my vision became black.
----- the next morning------
  I woke up. My vision a bit hazy. Am I in my home? It was all very confusing. Where am I ? I looked around. I was in my boss's room. I got up but my back hurt like hell. Wait don't tell me!

"Oh so you're awake." Just to notice my boss standing in the room.  "Why the fuck am I in your room?! " I screamed. " GOD! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I PUT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU COLLAPSED ON THE FLOOR!" he roared.
" You helped me?" I said, surprised. "Yeah so what?" I started crying. "Oi! Are you okay?!" His boss sounded concerned. " Thank you!" I smiled at him.

Mika's POV

  "Thank you!" He smiled while he was crying. My eyes widened. He said thank you to me. And he smiled. Was I that kind? But to tell you. I really loved his smile. It's different from what other people give me. His looked so sincere and honest. I love his smile. I want him to smile. For me.

  " My name is Yuichiro. But you can call me Yuu. Mika."

---------

Hey loves, thank you for almost 300 reads!
I hope you keep supporting this story .
And as always.....

             Love y'all!!!
                              - Arikarin5677😘