Act 2

(Yuu's POV)

I woke up at exactly 6:00 in the morning. Okay, I have to say this is the earliest time I ever woke up. Once you grow up you really need a job as much as you need to breathe. I turned on the shower and slipped in it, feeling the cold water droplets drop on my pale skin. I wrapped my self with my cozy towel, walking out of my bathroom and wore the tux that my mom sewed me yesterday, if you remembered. I went down as I smelled the aroma of waffles and eggs. "Morning mom." I said as I sat down on the counter. My mom pushed her food in front of me ." Dig in!" She said as she poured some milk in my green mug.

I watched the time, 7:00. I went up and put my socks in. I bid my mom goodbye and went out the door as I headed to the train station.

--------

"Hello miss. I'm here for a job." I said as she looked up my name.

"Yuichiro Hyakuya right?." She asked not looking up at me.

"Yes." She looked up.

"Floor 14, room 134." She went back to her laptop.

I did as she told me. I went to the elevator and pushed the number 14. It took for about four minutes until I was finally able to reach the 14th level. I walked out of the elevator. I wasn't paying much to my surroundings, I had not even notice a boy in front of me. "Sir, I request you to lift your head up." The man said. Damn that mature voice. I looked up, he looked HOT!!!
Wait- I'm not gay am I? He glared at me, he must have been really pissed.

"Sir, do you think you can just block my way? Do you even know who I am?" He snarled at me. I looked at my feet. "Sorry." I whispered softly. He looked at me with disgust. Am I a really shameful human being?

"MOVE YOU ASS HOLE!" he yelled at me. "Asshole? Say that to yourself. You could literally go avoid me and walk pass me! YOU SPOILED BRAT!" I fumed. He pushed me from his sight as he continued walking pass my form. I am so glad I am not like him. That dick! He can't just order people around. Yeah he maybe hot as shit but, he acts like a fucking
SNOB! I walked to the designated room and knocked. "Come in!" A female said. I opened the door to meet a stout lady who had pink hair and had red eyes. "Hello, you must be Yuichiro Hyakuya." She said with a smile. "Oh my god, you are the one and only Krul Tepes!" My eyes widened! She was my mom's favourite celebrity!
She chuckled. "Yes I am! It's nice to meet you. Any way, I do remember a worker here sent you a message about the job, right?" I nodded. She pulled out a blue coloured file. "Please sign here." She pointed at the space. I took a pen and signed the contract. Though I was still curious of what my job was so, I asked her.

"Um.... Pardon me Ms. Tepes, but, what job is this exactly?" I questioned, not hesitating to do so.

" Oh right I almost forgot! You're here to become a personal assistant for a model here. You would like him very much!" She smiled.

"Oh oka- Him?! So he's a he?" I freaked out.

"Yes, now you have to go to his office. I'll come with you!" She clapped her hands. We walked to the room where I'm supposed to meet him. Krul knocked at the door. "Come in." His voice had an annoyed expression when he said it. Was it just me or did his voice sound so familiar? The room was dark so I couldn't make out the face of the man, but, I've seen his figure. His form was tall as he stood up and walked towards me. "Krul, you may leave this lad here in my office." He said with a stern voice. I heard small footsteps getting quieter until the door slammed as she left. I was left with the man, he didn't turn on the lights yet. I stood stiffly in front of him.

" Um.... S-sir wouldn't you want to t-turn on the l-lights?" I stammered.
The man chuckled. "Of course! I.would not like you to feel uncomfortable." The lights went on. It was him- that bastard who bumped into my precious body! Why him? Why God? I stood in shock.

"If it isn't the asshole." He smirked at me. I clenched my hands into fists. "Fuc-" I was cut off by a pair of lips touching mine. He pulled away, "Or should I say, MY servant." He smirked at me, evilly.

"What the fuck you asshole?! What do you think you just did!!!!!!" I shrieked. "That was a kiss, My servant. Would you like me to do something more than that." He lifted my chin, I stared at his eyes, they were really wonderful. They looked like blue sapphires. I stared for so long that I didn't even notice he stared at me.

He pinned me to the wall. I groaned in pain. It really did hurt. He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered,"Like what you're looking at? 'cause I would take my tux off if you want to see my body." He smirked. 'This IDIOT !' I thought to myself. "Eww..... As if I would like you." I cringed at him. He didn't let me go. I tried pulling away but, it didn't work! How strong can this guy be?!

"You looked like you wanted to. Don't worry I'm sure you'd see this more often." Great, why did I do this again? I would rather kill myself than do this but, my mom always says to live no matter what. I hated him. HATED HIM. He let go of me and sat on his chair. "So, tomorrow you should be here at exactly 6:00 in the morning. You may now go." He showed me out of the room.

I really do not want to see him again. Such a pain in the ass.

----------

I arrived home at exactly 5:00 pm
"So, how did your work go?" She asked me. "It was great! I met a lot of good people!" Yeah right, I'll tell you what type of GOOD I mean. "Oh that's wonderful! Anyway, dinner is in 10 minutes so go change." She said as I left to my room. I flopped on the bed. I was so exhausted of HIM. The freaking DEVIL! I changed back to my pajamas and washed my face.

I went down and ate my dinner. I told my mom goodnight and went off to my room. I sighed. I didn't want to go back there. I closed my eyes as the darkness engulfed me. Tomorrow will be another day with that bitch.

------------

Arikarin: Finally done!

Yuu: why do you take so long to finish one chapter?!

Mika:* hugs Yuu* it's okay Yuu- Chan. I'll make sure she finishes it fast.

Arikarin:* Snickers* and how will you do that? You're not my mom!

Mika: *Pulls out a sword* with this.

Yuu:* stops Mika* Your job is to be mine. *Pouts*

Mika: *takes Yuu's hands.* I will always be yours.

Arikarin:*Nosebleed* oh my god, this is what I call heaven!

--------------

(A/n)

If you want to be featured in this story, please write your name in the comments, the first three will be featured in this story. Tootles!

To my readers,

Arikarin5677😉