Finn•Blanket

It was a chilly winter day, and you were snuggled up next to the fire. Yes, cliche, but you found it cozy and welcoming. Despite the recent climate change, it was actually snowing for once. Young children were playing in the snow, building forts, or maybe snowmen. All you knew is that you were freezing, and you wanted nothing to do with it.

You grabbed the remote and switched on the TV, deciding to watch some kid's cartoon, like Steven Universe or Star vs. the Forces of Evil. They were genuinely good shows, and you found them intriguing. After finally settling in, you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind.

"Hi," the familiar voice said, and you immediately knew it was Finn. He lowered his head onto your shoulder, and you turned to look at him. He was sporting an olive beanie over his curly hair, and his scarf was draped lazily across his shoulders.

"Long time no see," you chuckled. "Have fun out in the snow?" Finn's face lit up as he nodded.

"Wyatt and I completely pummeled Jack and Jaeden during a snowball fight. You should've seen it," he bragged, obviously proud of his accomplishment. You shook your head and grabbed his arm.

"If I were there, you'd be frozen solid, sweetie," you teased, smirking.

"Well then why didn't you come out?" Finn asked, a tempting look on his face. You frowned and pulled his beanie off his head, squeezing it to your chest.

"Because I'm coooolllldddd," you whined. Finn tried to take his beanie back, but you wouldn't give it. He groaned after a while before grasping your fuzzy blanket with both hands. Using all of his might, he pulled it away from your body, making you roll over on the couch.

"Finn!" You shouted as he chuckled at your alpaca onesie. "Give me my blanket back."

"No," he said, taking a step back. "Not until you come outside."

You blew the hair out of your eyes and sighed.
_____
"Why the fuck is she wearing an alpaca onesie?" Jack asked with a judging look plastered on his face. You had planned to stay inside and warm, but Finn wouldn't return your blanket. Now, here you stood, arms crossed, hood covering your eyes, dressed as an alpaca. Yes, in the snow.

"It's because your boyfriend wouldn't give me my blanket back," you giggled. You were insanely cold, but it was worth it to see the look on their faces.

"She got you there," Wyatt said, smirking. Finn's jaw was wide open.

"I'm not gay!" Finn squealed defensively, and Jack joined in.

"If he were gay, you two wouldn't have been doing all that canoodling inside the house earlier," he chuckled. Almost immediately, Finn turned bright red and hit Jack in the shoulder. "Hey, what the fuck was that for?"

Equally as embarrassed as Finn, you pulled your sleeve over your hand and scooped up a pile of snow. After forming a tightly packed snow ball, you chucked it at Jack, hitting him straight in his left chest.

"What the fuck?!" Jack screamed, clutching his chest. "You hit me in the boob!"

Everyone began laughing, but Jack wasn't having it. He made a snowball and threw it at you, unsuccessfully hitting the toe of your boot since he was bad at throwing. Jaeden joined in on the snowball fight, and soon after, everyone was throwing snowballs. Even you, in your silly little onesie.

A while later, you were finally declared the snowball queen. Finn was smiling to himself, remembering what you had said earlier. The boys built a snow throne, and walked you to it. As you sat down, you grinned.

"Kneel," you called out to the boys. Finn groaned, but took a knee, and Jaeden bowed. You smiled, feeling accomplished, but then realized Wyatt and Jack had suddenly disappeared. Standing up, you looked for you two subjects frantically, but saw them by the  door, smiling at you. You sat back down, sighing.

"Well, of course, you can't be a queen without a crown, milady," Wyatt shouted.

Fuck.

The two boys came from behind you, dumping an excessive amount of snow onto your head. You felt the cold substance slip down the back of your onesie, the uncomfortable feeling wrapping your whole body. All you heard was laughter, and, while you wanted to laugh right along, all you could do was stand and shriek.

"What the fuck, guys!" You screamed, frozen. Your onesie was soaking wet, and it's adorable alpaca face was soggy and sad. Finn noticed your discomfort and ran inside quickly. A moment later, you were engulfed by your warm, fluffy blanket and being escorted inside by the curly-headed boy. He closed the door behind you both and pulled off his beanie, wrapping it around your head.

"Go get changed, and I'll make us some hot cocoa," he said, smiling. You ran upstairs and peeled off your soaking onesie, rummaging through your drawers to find a new one. You later settled with a purple horse onesie, and, while it wasn't as adorable as the alpaca, boy, was it warm. You skipped back down the steps and sat crossed legged by the fire, waiting for Finn. He arrived with the hot cocoa and dropped your blanket on your head.

"Here, have your beanie," you said, pulling it off and handing it to him. He shook his head as he handed you your mug.

"Nah, it looks better on you anyways."

There, the two of you sat, side by side, the heat of the fire warming you both up. You eventually turned on the TV and began watching Adventure Time, snuggling up next to Finn as you drank your cocoa. Yeah, it was probably cliche, but you thought it was cozy and welcoming.