Chapter 1

⚜️going out⚜️

It was Monday in the small town the two lived in, ciel had school while Sebastian didn't have anything to do for this morning. Running around the apartment was the blue haired boy, gathering his things which was quite hard considering their place was huge. Yes, the two lived in one of those rich apartments since they didn't feel like living in a house. Ciel grabbed his backpack from his room then rushed to the kitchen while shoving things into the bag, breakfast wasn't yet ready. Sebastian looked at the boy with a smile while cooking toast, eggs and hashbrowns, their relationship turned into a brother like one. "Sebastian! Just give me toast please I have no time for this shit right now!" Reaching out he grabbed two pieces and made a run for it, making it to the door he slipped through right before Sebastian could grab his shirt. "Well, he's gotten faster" with a light chuckle the demon went back to cooking for himself, after about 15 minutes he placed a plate and a cup of coffee down onto the coffee table. Deciding to watch the news this morning while enjoying his breakfast, a new broadcast came on saying there was another person killed in the same way as the other ones, shot through the leg then slit through the neck. His opinion was that it was a cheap way to kill someone but he didn't really care since him and the blue haired boy hadn't killed someone in awhile.

Shutting the tv off he cleaned up a little, a small frown appeared while looking at a small plant he bought not to long ago. It reminded him of the once plant keeper, finny then he remembered all three of them including Tanaka. Sebastian just sighed knowing they were just humans and nothing more, after a long silence he grabbed his sweater and walked out of his apartment. Down the stairs then out through the doors, chilled air met his pale skin, after a moment of looking at the street he headed down the sidewalk. He thought about when he first made the contract with ciel, remembering all that had happened since then, remembering everything and everyone who they had met. Yes he felt sad but no tears appeared, brushing the thought away his phone buzzed. Taking it out of his pocket the collar ID showed it was ciel "hello?" "Hey, it's an early hometime so I'll be home at lunch" Sebastian just nodded to himself, continuing to walk "alright, I may or may not be at the apartment but if I'm not don't cook anything" a small laugh was heard from the other then before it went silent "ok, I won't" after that the call ended, now the male looked around and found the towns library. No one really went there just because all people needed to do now a days was to look a book up and it would be there. But Sebastian was old fashioned, so going in he was greeted by the lady who worked there, he always went there so they were somewhat friends. Sebastian made his way to the books about animals, he grabbed one about spiders and other bug like things. Once he reached for it another hand had reached for the same one, turning he smiled "oh sorry, here you have I-" his sentence was cut off once his crimson eyes met golden cold ones, he froze seeing this figure before him.

"Faustus ...?"

__________________________________________________
Well...this was shitty XD