Chapter 2

⚜️next door⚜️

/Sebastian's POV/

I couldn't move my hand, I froze in place. My crimson eyes were locked to golden honey ones, my breath slowed at the sight of this man who stood before me. Claude Faustus, I pulled my hand back to my side as he looked at me with a confused expression and I thought he would have made a move already but he just grabbed the book. After a few minutes of me looking at him and him reading the golden eyed male looked at me with an annoyed look. "Is there something you need? I would appreciate it if you stopped looking at me like that" he snapped at me which resulted in me just getting even more confused. "What? Wait don't you remember me?" I said with a cold tone, all he did was walk away without a word. 'What the hell, is he ignoring me?!' I let out a sigh then walked out of the library with a book I bought, it was a romance novel about some girl who got into a relationship with some guy who treated her horrible. Then she is thrown aside for another girl, after that she meets some guy. (Just something I made up, don't go looking for he book XD) I haven't got to read the rest yet, when I made it back to the apartment I was met with silence. "Guess ciels not back yet" I thought I'd prepare Lunch for the two of us until I heard a knock at the door, putting the knife down I made my way to the door opening it to a very worried and freaked out child rushing in past me.

"SEBASTIAN!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He was pacing back and forth with a weird look on his face, then him being the little bitch he was decided to throw the nearest thing around him.....my sofa. I stayed quiet until he was done fucking up the living room just saying fuck, yes I was getting annoyed but just waited. About ten minutes of his bullshit he looked at his mess then turned to me "no I'm not cleaning this up child" I crossed my arms then he just shook his head, giving me a worried look "Sebastian...can someone come back if their soul got eaten my a demon..?" That question caught me off guard but I did answer him "well, yes kinda. The demon who ate he soul must be willing to give it up though, why ask?" He was quiet then sat down on a chair he put back up. "I saw Alois...he was our new student..." he looked at the floor with his Ocean blue eyes, I myself wasn't surprised by his. "Let's talk at lunch" with that I made my way back to the kitchen while he cleaned up, it only took him a few minutes to fix everything then when I finished lunch we both sat down at the table in silence. "What you told me about seeing sir tra-...Alois at school isn't surprising to me considering I ran into Faustus today at the library down the street" ciel nearly knocked the table down when he stood with his hands upon the flat table top "WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!?!" His high pitch voice hurt my ears, sitting back down the boy calmed himself by counting to ten. I sighed with a faint smile "you didn't ask, but I was shocked it seemed like he forgot about me" ciel looked at me like he knew how it felt "I know how that feels, fight with them for almost a month then it all ends then they just forget. I mean I almost fought with Alois! I may have....punched him in the jaw, then went to the office." "Why didn't they call me about that?" He just gave me the 'really' face "because the last time I did something you just high fived me, even I thought you acted like a child."

'He is right, I did act childish'

I chuckled after grabbing his plate and mine to put in the sink then a knock came from out door, ciel being the child he is well somewhat he is in high school now went to get he door. It went silent for a moment then I heard that deep husky voice...

"Hello, I'm Claude and this is my brother Alois we're going to be living next door so if you have any complaints about his loud ass voice just say" there stood that handsome golden eyed man with the perfect jawline wait what, no Sebastian think straight thoughts. Once I stepped into view the taller males smile faded "oh....uh hello.." I just forced a smile, putting a hand on ciels shoulder "hello, I'm Sebastian and this is my brother ciel, nice to meet you "

Next thing we knew Alois had already gotten ciel in a choke hold "ALOIS!!!" His voice made me jump and Alois just looked at him, still holding ciel "Claude this is the little fuck who punched me in my fucking jaw!" Claude had to grab the boy and hold him while apologizing then left to his apartment. Ciel got back to his feet after I shut the door, we both locked eyes..both of us had worried expressions...

...the trancys were back...

_____________________________________

Sorry if it's bad