Chapter 7

Sebastian had been wondering around the apartment for a good 30 minutes, not actually doing anything in particular and he was starting to get on the teens nerves.

"Sebastian please stop, you're getting...annoying" ciel had a unamused look in his blue Ocean eyes, he leaned back on the sofa as he watched the raven haired male Pace back & fourth as if he hadn't heard the boy. Letting out a tired sigh ciel stood up and decided to make his way to a near by park he went to often when he needed to think. On his way there the boys eyes fell on a little couple walking around, grumbling to himself he speed up and passed them. For some reason seeing couples made him uncomfortable, well more like disappointing.

//ciel pov//

"Couples thses days.." Its not that I didn't like people who found an interests in one another, it just reminded me of Elizabeth in some ways, we didn't have that kind of relationship often due to how much of work i once had and how I wanted people to see me as an adult, now im just enjoying life. "she deserved better" getting rid of the thought I made my way to tge home since it was getting late.

Going to my room I flopped onto tge bed, turning over i face my new sweater, it remained me of alois..the bpy next door, thinking of him gave me a warm feeling "Heh, at least I have him...someone from the past.." Hearing the door slam made me jump from My bed I quietly stepped to the door 'its 11:57, Sebastians didn't go out..who the fuck..' Peeking through the opening i immediately regretted it.

_____-------------------------

Oh how I miss writing this! Im a little rusty to please don't judge -w-;;