Chapter 5

⚜️Dinner?⚜️

Calming down Alois was easier then I thought, all he did was complain until he went on his phone, I swear that kid would kill for that phone....like most would now a days. Now that I did my part maybe I should start preparing dinner for this brat of a brother before he starts bitching about it later, walking into the kitchen I saw something out of the corner of my eye...

"......how the hell did you get into my apartment without the keys or without making a sound..."

Sebastian...it was that Sebastian guy from next door, I let out an annoyed sigh which made him look at me with a cocky smile. Okay I think I'm going to hate this guy, he seems to like annoying me. "Come now Claude, can't I be a nice neighbor and invite you to dinner?" He voice is so goddamn sexy...wait what, no no no! Claude Faustus you will not fall for this little shit of a guy, all I did was walk up to the fridge to grab some meat out of the freezer "no thank you, i don't feel like dealing with another fight" I felt cold hands stop mine from opening the freezer, turning to see those red creepy eyes looking straight at me. Sighing I just brush his hands away. "Ciel was eh..out of character, truth is he thought your little brother was someone else we use to know a long time ago, as I thought you were someone I know as well" hearing that made sense, since lots of people do look alike without them even knowing it.

"Still, I honestly don't like you and I'm not afraid to admit that" after that small sentence I felt him press up against me, trapping me in between the counter and him. He had his arms around my waist, his head on my back with what I can make out to be a smirk "but all I want is to get to know the both of you more, maybe we can be more then just friends" his ice cold hands made their way up to my chest, I'm guessing he thinks I'll melt because of those sweet words. Well guess what jackass, I had to deal with fricking females doing this for four years. "Let go, you feel like ice in a shape of a human" he did say anything for a short while before letting out a chuckle but still didn't get off.

"I know but you're just so warm" I felt him nuzzling my back which kind of was cute, then his hands started to get lower and lower.i felt my face heat up I did the only thing that came to mind. A little while later Sebastian was on the floor on his stomach with me holding his arm behind his back "I ask you to let go, now I need to prepare dinner so can you go?" After that he just stood and left through the window....creep.

_____________________________________________
Sorry, I just had things to do so I couldn't post for a short while ;-; and Idk what to do with this story, im just....kinda making it up as I go really T-T