Chapter 6

⚜️going to the mall⚜️
(alois pov)

A few days went by and I started to notice Claude wasn't as talkative as he was before we moved here, he mostly just says 'hello' in the morning or when he asks a question. I have to say I was starting to worry about my brother, even if it seems like I don't care. Another time I caught him mumbling to himself in his room when I peeked in to ask something, it also seems like he was writing something down but while his hand was moving he wasn't even looking at the paper. I swear this is just fucking creepy....well he's being creepy I should say, but I'm glad he only does that mumbling to himself and writing thing in his room.
Still, I'm even considering calling someone to see if he has a mental illness or something like that I don't know.

Anyway it was just a normal day when I got up, it was Sunday and Claude said he would take me to the mall since we both didn't feel like staying at home all day. The problem next to us we're always yelling and we could hear it but since yesterday was the day we clean up me and the spider had to stay through it, once in the car I decided to just look out the window as we drove in silence.

It took only 15 minutes to get to the mall but another ten sadly, most of the spots were taken since there were sales today which I didn't know about until we heard it on the radio while looking around, soon after we parked I rushed in to see many people in stores and walking throughout the mall.  Claude followed behind me since I was going to store to store, he seemed to he happy about something because he had a small smile, a rarity for him.

Finally I saw the store I heard about from school, it was small but that's okay with me. Looking back at my older brother he just sat down knowing I would be in this one for awhile considering I always talked about it to him and begged him to take me.

Looking up at the sign I let out a small squeak but walked in "huh, hot topic is pretty cool omg" (yes, hottopic because I couldn't think of another store that I like lol) I saw a sweater with the band I listened to often on the rack, grabbing it I smiled. It was my sized but a little to much so I rushed out, got about a 100 bucks because Claude is awesome and knows how to keep me happy. When I came back in I saw that little blue haired,eyepatch wearing fuck looking at the sweater with a smirk, walking over to him I looked down at him which he gave me a raised brow.

"What?" His voice sounded so clam but his expression looked kinda mad but I don't care, crossing my arms I raised a brow as well.

"I was gonna buy that, so if you'd be so kind as to hand It over and besides I think this one is to big for you"

Maybe another five minutes later I got my sweater and he got one too, we talked and apparently had a few things in common plus he was a pretty chill guy.

Walking out of the store Ciel had to go the other way so we parted ways, me and Claude left the mall after I told him about what happened. He told me why Ciel punched me at school too, which helped a little I guess. 

Arriving back at the apartment I left Claude to do whatever while I went to my room, putting my new sweater away I laid down and looked at the ceiling in silence.

"I wonder what kid that looked like me did to get punched in the jaw"

____________________________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated this story for awhile, school is killing meh DX