Chapter Eight- Babysitting

"Did you eat yet?" Kyungsoo smiles at Jongin's concern for him.

"Yes, I ate."

Kyungsoo was sitting in his room, calling Jongin after dinner. He had left Jongin's house earlier, promising that he'll come by often. That is, if his mom let him. Kyungsoo got in so much trouble for sleeping over but not telling his mom.

"I miss you," Jongin whines into the phone. Kyungsoo's smile gets even wider.

"I miss you too. But don't worry. We'll see each other tomorrow at school."

"That's too long! I want to see you now!" Jongin continues to whine. Kyungsoo can be sure that Jongin's pouting on the other side of the phone.

"You're such a kid, Jongin! Can't you grow up?"

"You're mean! I'm breaking up with you! Don't talk to me! I don't know you!"

Kyungsoo laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness. "Kyungsoo! Your brother was wondering if you could baby sit their children for a little bit!" Kyungsoo's mom calls from downstairs.

"Why can't you take care of them?" Kyungsoo asks, just loud enough for his mom to hear.

"I'm going out with your father for a night out!"

Kyungsoo groans. One thing he hates more than anything in the world is babysitting. And babysitting his brother's children at that. Sure he loves them, but they're both equally annoying and never give Kyungsoo a break.

"Kyungsoo? You still there?"

"Oh sorry. Yes I'm still here. My mom just told me I had to babysit my brother's kids later. Yay so exciting," Kyungsoo said with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"Your brother's married? Since when?"

"Um.. since years before I met you."

"Oh. Hey I'll come over so that you don't get lonely. And maybe, we can have some fun when we put the kids to sleep." Knowing Jongin, he was obviously smirking on the other side of the phone.

"Curse you and your dirty sex mind."

"Come on, you love me," Jongin snickers.

"Whatever." Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, yet he can't stop the big smile that spreads across his face.

"Kyungsoo! Your brother is here!"

Kyungsoo groans. "Already? My brother is here. Get over here as fast as you can or I'm breaking up with you."

"Ok ok jeez calm your tits."

Kyungsoo laughs. "I would if I had any."

"Kyungsoo!"

"Ok mom! I'm coming!" Kyungsoo shouts back to his mom. He turns back to the phone and says goodbye to Jongin after making sure to tell Jongin his address.

Kyungsoo puts his phone away and prays that he'll survive through the night as he runs downstairs. He's automatically greeted by two children who think it's the best time to tackle their uncle. Yep, Kyungsoo would be lucky if he were to live to see tomorrow.

~~~

Jongin pulls his car up in front of Kyungsoo's house and locks his car before running over and knocking on the door.

The door opens a few seconds later, revealing his boyfriend who looks like he hasn't slept in four years or more. "Hey," Kyungsoo says, clearly exhausted.