Chapter Fourteen- Save Me

"Someone... someone's chasing me." It doesn't even take that long before Jongin springs up from his spot on the couch and grabs his black leather jacket. He pulls his shoes on and bolts out the door.

"Soo, calm down. Tell me where you are and I'll come find you." Jongin continues to run as he waits for an answer.

"I don't know where I am." Jongin feels his heart shatter as he listens to Kyungsoo's panicked sobs. "Somewhere near the alleyways."

Jongin continues to run as he looks around for any sign of Kyungsoo. That's when he feels something crash into him. When Jongin looks down, he immediately recognizes who it is. "Kyungsoo!" Jongin hangs up the phone and tilts Kyungsoo head up to look at him.

"J-Jongin." Kyungsoo's cheeks are wet with tears as he holds onto Jongin. Just then, Jongin sees two men in all black come running out of the alleyway.

Jongin doesn't hesitate as he grabs hold of Kyungsoo's hand and pulls him as they run away. Jongin pulls Kyungsoo harder when he catches the two men speeding up.

Just when Jongin thinks they lost them, a van pulls in front of Jongin and Kyungsoo, three men dressed in black stepping out of it.

Jongin turns to see the other two men had caught up. "Shit," Jongin breathes. They're surrounded.

Jongin immediately steps in front of Kyungsoo, who hides himself away behind the tanned male.

The men start closing in on them, causing Jongin and Kyungsoo to step back each time. Jongin lifts up his leg and kicks one of the men, causing him to fall back. It becomes a battle, the sound of punches and kicks being thrown.

One of the men kick Jongin right in the stomach, Jongin falling back and starting to cough. His lip was bleeding and there was a large bruise on his cheek. That doesn't stop Jongin though as he gets up and throws a punch at one of the guys. But it's one against five. Jongin's going to lose.

"Jongin!" Jongin turns around to see Kyungsoo being grabbed by one of the men, the smaller male trying to fight him off. One of the men in black take this chance to kick Jongin again, making him fall completely. "Jongin!" Kyungsoo's desperate cries pierce Jongin's ears as he tries to stand up. But he doesn't get far.

Jongin feels something stab into the vein on his neck. Jongin's steps falter. His vision is getting blurry. His legs feel weak and his body feels heavy. He falls down on his knees. He pulls the thing off his neck and see that it's a needle. He's been drugged.

"Kyungsoo..." Jongin collapses as his body goes numb. Kyungsoo's crying starts to fade as Jongin's eyelids get heavier and heavier.

The last thing he sees is Kyungsoo being tied and shoved into the van before Jongin blacks out completely.

~~~

Jongin opens his eyes to find himself in a hospital bed. His mother and father sit by his bed. "Jongin, you're awake!" His mother cries as she throws herself on him and hugs him tightly.

But Jongin's mind is somewhere else. "Kyungsoo. Where's Kyungsoo?" His mother pulls back to look at Jongin's face.

"What do you mean?" His father asks him.

"Kyungsoo was there. Where is he? Is he ok?"

"Honey, no one was here except you." Reality slaps Jongin in the face like a bitch at his mom's words. That's right. Kyungsoo had been taken.

"Kidnaped. Kyungsoo was kidnaped." Jongin starts to shake all over as he feels tears swell in his eyes. "I couldn't protect him..."

"Sweetheart don't cry." His mother enfolds him in a hug as Jongin continues to shake.