The Mobbing

Halie's p.o.v.

I was hanging out with Cassidy and Hannah today. We were talking about our favorite band,One Direction, and just laying around our apartment in South Carolina doing nothing but sitting on the couches.

"Did you guys hear they're coming here today?!" Hannah asked excitedly

I think she's the most obsessed in the group, or as she likes to call it 'dedicated'.

"Yea I heard that" I replied.

"Do y'all wanna go out and see if we can find them, you know like a man hunt."

Oh my god and here comes the craziness.

"Hell yea" Hannah yelled but quickly covered her mouth and blushed.

"Hahahahaha" I forgot to mention Cassidy also laughs a lot!

Maybe we can find them a boyfriend! even though Hannah insists she is 'forever alone'.

"Sure lets go out" I stated plainly

So we started our voyage just kidding we walked for about 45 minutes but gave up and we went back to the apartment.

Suddenly when Cassidy pulled out the key I heard a loud noise, it sounded like screaming?

Then I saw tons of girl chasing none other than ONE DIRECTION?!?!

I yelled to get their attention to signal them over to safety since Cassidy successfully opened the door.

They looked at us while getting closer and then ran over to us and ran inside.

We all screamed and ran back into the safety of our cocoon and shut the door leaving all those girls banging on our door.

Hannah quickly locked it and we all turned around to see a group of 5 hot boys.

"H-h-hello" Hannah stuttered

"Holá my fellow coconuts!" Cassidy exclaimed

"Hi" I said

Hannah looked out of shock enough now to introduce us.

"Hi my name is Hannah that's Cassidy and that's Halie." she introduced while we all struck a pose.

"Ello loves I'm Liam"

"Im Zayn"

"I'm Niall

After Niall said his name I'm sure I saw Hannah blush from the corner of my eye.

"I'M LOUIS" Louis screeched

"And I'm Harry" said and smiled at me showing off a dimple! omg he has a dimple!

Fun fact: I love dimples

I can tell were all gonna be good friends!