Chapter 11: Back from the Dead

[(C/N)'s POV]

As I aimed down at Ghost, I made my decision. I activated my semblance and time slowed to a crawl. I raised my gun and fired on the White Fang grunts. Putting a bullet in each of their heads. I pulled a knife off of my belt and quickly set to work on cutting the ropes lose on everyone, however, Neo grabbed onto my arm and tried to pull me back.

Me: "Let go Neo!"

I pushed her back enough to finally cut away Ghost's ropes. I handed Ghost my knife then quickly grabbed a blade off of one of the white fang grunts. While Ghost began cutting Dark loose I began on Smoke's restraints.

Smoke: "One, it's good to see you're alive. Two, you've got one hell of a debrief when we get back."

Me: "Roger that."

I finished on his restraints and started on DreadShot's. Neo stood there like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to do.

DreadShot: "You're really (C/N)?! Oh my god I have so many questions for you! Can you-"

Me: "Nows not the time, I'll answer any questions you guys have when we get out of-"

A bullet suddenly whizzed by my head just as I got DreadShot's restraints off. I pushed DreadShot down so she wasn't in the way and aimed at a group of White Fang. I fired back, hitting all four in the head. I threw the blade I had down in front of DreadShot.

Me: "Help everyone else, I'll hold the White Fang back."

I quickly reloaded my pistol and looked at Neo.

Me: "Neo... I can't turn my back on them. They're the only family I have. I thought I'd be able to... but I can't. Neo, I want you to come with me. I know you have a good heart. Please, we can stop this before anyone dies."

Neo was stunned, her eyes showed panic and confusion. The creaking metal of the large doors on the warehouse warned us that they were opening. White Fang were rushing in, at least twenty or so. Neo looked at me then to the group of enemies. Panicked, she suddenly disappeared in a flash of light. I sighed and looked down, then took a deep breath and trained my focus on the enemy ahead of me. I fired three shots, hitting two White Fang, however, the last missed as the one I aimed for ducked out of the way. All of my opponents took cover behind the crates and shipping containers, so I turned and spoke to my former team.

Me: "Your weapons are behind that crate, gear up, we've got at least twenty hostiles. We'll go with the Vanguard Rush strategy."

Ghost/Dark/Smoke: "Yes sir!"

DreadShot looked confused and gave me an awestruck yet worried look.

DreadShot: "W-Wait! What's that?"

I sighed.

Me: "Just stay with me and listen close. Got it?"

DreadShot nodded excitedly and grabbed her rifle from behind the crate. Once everyone was geared up, including Team RWBY, I pulled the rifle from my back and holstered my pistol.

Me: "Dark charge them. Smoke, circle around them and block their escape. Ghost, try to find us a ride out of here."

I looked to DreadShot.

Me: "You and I are gonna keep them pinned down until Dark and Smoke can get in close."

Smoke/Dark/Ghost: "Got it!"

Dark grabbed his flamberge and charged at the group of White Fang without a second thought. Smoke ducked behind some shipping containers and began to sneak around the warehouse. Ghost walked over to a wall and sighed.