°° Chapter 2 °°

{ Ç̷̡̺̤͍̦̫͗͊̇̀̓͒̾̔͘͠h̢̹̣̲̯̜͚̍̒̊̒̎̋̒͊͑̚͟ā̷̧̧̫͈̹̼̖̘̪͂͆͊̅̃̓͝͞p̛̛̱̭̳͙̘͈̗̿͒̇͗̚t̷̝̝̖͚͎̿̐̎̏̌̍͘͟͡ĕ̸̥̟̯̫̥̥̳̿̆̚͞r̸̮̠͔̩̲̟̣͓̼͕̈̍͊̕͝͝ 2̴̼͇̙͍̻̪͆̄́̃̃̐͠͞ }

Jack had been seeing things ever since he had the nightmare. He would randomly feel dizzy at random times which made him have to restart records. This had also made him stop doing live streams during the few days that had passed, which made his fans quiet worried.

Not knowing who else to tell, he called Mark, his closest best friend. It took a few seconds, but Mark picked up sooner or later. "Hey Jack! What do you need? I'm about to do a live stream for charity!" Mark said with the voice Jack swooned over. "H-Hey... sorry for interrupting you, but can you come over? I think something's wrong with me." Jack nervously laughed, becoming a bit dizzy.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be over in an hour or so, think you can wait that long?" "Yeah, yeah.. I think so.." With that, they both said their goodbyes before hanging up. Jack sighed, nervous.

Stumbling into the kitchen to get a drink of water, thinking that he was dehydrated. Not knowing that he had somehow butt-dialed Mark (don't ask how), Jack yelled out a cuss word as he lost his footing and feel. As he had fallen, his tanned head hit the kitchen counter, knocking him unconscious.

········

"Jack? Jack?! Are you okay?!" Having no response, Mark quickly got out of his chair and bolted off to go over to his friends house. After booking it to Jack's house, he walked in with out knocking.

Somehow, Jack was walking around as if nothing happened. "Uhm, Jack? You okay dude?" Mark put a hand on his green-haired buddy. As he did this, his hand was slapped away. "Go away you pest. And don't call me 'dude', it's not my name." Jack said, looking over at the red-haired guy.

Mark gasped, quickly taking big steps away. His friends eyes were a dark green color with black goo surrounding them. "You okay, Jack?" "Stop calling me that, will ya? Something bad will happen if you keep doing that" Jack's look-alike growled lowly.

(Sorry that it's short)