Chapter 6

Y/N's pov.

I woke up at 7:00 to my phone ringing and see liza's picture pop up "I'm gonna kill this hoe for waking me up this early"

I pressed accept and said " what the fuck do you want this morning cause obviously it can't wait"

Well damn I'm sorry but I was giving you a head up that I'm coming over and Andrea is back

"Hold up she's back"

Yup and she gave me a paper to give to you

"Come over as soon as possible"

I'll be there in 20 mins

After that I had hung up and got in the shower and took out my suit for work.

I let my hair air dry and went to the kitchen to see Sebastian making breakfast

I let my hair air dry and went to the kitchen to see Sebastian making breakfast. "Good morning miss y/l/n" "Good morning sab, can you make a plate for liza and a plate to go please" "may I ask you this plate is for ma'am"
"Its for this girl I met yesterday at school named jade" "are you taking a liking to her". As I was about to answer liza bust in just as Sebastian puts our food down. "Here the to go box miss"

"Ohhhh who is that for" liza said wiggling her eyebrows

"None of your business darling"

"Its Andrea's business"

"Thank you for getting to The reason your here, where is the paper"

Liza gave me the paper and I read it out loud

"I'll see you soon baby - Andrea" with her signature lipstick kiss Mark

I looked at my watch and saw it was 1:26. I texted jade since I got her phone number last night

Address and what type of coffee do you like?

(Random address) and caramel late

I'll be there in 25 mins

After I sent the text I grabbed the to go box and my car keys and told sab "make sure liza doesnt do anything dangerous" and left

Jade's pov.

After got out the shower I saw that y/n texted me after I finished texting, I had got dressed in my usual black clothes and grabbed my phone. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple, my phone vibrated and y/n's name poped up saying she's outside. I walk out to see her leaning on her car with coffee and a to go box. She gave me the box and the coffee, and opened the door for me. Once I had got in she closed it and ran around the side and got in.

"What's the box for"

"Its breakfast for you"

"Thank you"

She nodded and started the car, it took 10 mins to get there. She got out and opened the door for me. We had walked in.

Y/N's pov.

Rachel my receptionist looked up and saw me.

"Miss y/l/n I didn't know you was coming to day"

"Good afternoon Rachel and that's because mum called me last night to come in.

"She's I'm room 711 on the 4th floor"

I nodded and led jade to the elevator and pressed 4. After a few turns we made it to room 711. Jade and I walked in and was greeted with the back of a women with raven black hair looking at some papers. The women had turned around and jumped at the sight of us.

"I didn't hear you come in y/n"

"Hey mum sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

"Its okay but aren't you going to introduce to your friend"

"Yeah, this is jade mum"

"Its a pleasure to meet you ma'am"

"Please call me Lauren"

After introductions were done I asked mum why she had called me, she said that we had a very important meeting today and there's files in my office. After that we had parted and me and jade went to my office to see..........

What do you think happens?