Chapter 14

Jade pov.

Tears Welled in my eyes as they brought in y/n on a gurney. Kara came up to me saying that's it's gonna be okay and she hugged me. I cried on her shoulder not knowing what will happen next. Alex ran past us with medical supplies in her hand trying to keep her breathing. Lena said that she's working on a suit. Kara and I went to see how y/n's condition was. They had her under yellow sun lights trying to stabilize her.

1 hour earlier

Y/n's pov.

I flew out the D.E.O with kara and went to meet Rhea. I should ask Jade out. Where should our first date be? I reached the building with Kara behind me for support.

(Pretend your Kara. Mon-el is kara)

I hit Rhea again and she started to bleed kryptonite, I felt my self getting weaker, I kneeled down " is it possible to tag out" I said as I let out a airy laugh. "It's ready y/n" I heard Alex say in my coms. " You'll die a honorable death before the gods" Rhea said as she lifted her blade. I pressed the button letting the air be contaminated with lead " not today" I said as she began gasping for air she teleported back on her ship and left. I started feeling dizzy and weak. " Guys I don't feel so good" I said in my coms before everything went black.

Jade's pov.

Lena ran in with a red and black box in her hand. "This should stabilize her until we know what to do next". She put the box on y/n's chest and it transformed into a suit.

( It's red and black)

"She's gonna have to stay in that till we get the air clear or work out some medicine to help her. "Why did she react this way to the lead." I asked, "turns out she is also half daximite" j'onn said.