Chapter 7 (Merry Christmas)

Y/N's pov.

We walk in to see Andrea sitting on my desk drink my good ass apple juice. "I know your humpty dumpty ass is not drinking my apple juice and who the hell let you in" said y/n. "Rachel your receptionist let me in and I still see that you love your suits" Andrea said.  "Um... who is this y/n" Jade said making herself known. " "this is my unbearable crazy ex Andrea who apparently doesn't know the meaning of a restraining order" I yelled the last part to Andrea. Then her 3 guard came in the way and stood in front of her. "So you think dumber, dumbest, and dumbass is going to stop me. All three got into a fighting stance "one moment please" I turned to jade and said " so after this you want to go and get lunch at Nozu, my treat" "Sure as long as you don't get hurt" "deal" I had took off my vest and put it on a chair next to me. " Jade you can have a seat on the couch, I don't want you to get hurt love"

Jade's pov.

Once I took a seat on the couch things went down

After all of that she never got hit. Y/N's security guards came and got Andrea and her 3 beat up guards out. "How come you never told me about your ex" "it never came up in a conversation and you never asked but if you want to know about that we can talk about it at Nozu when we get there". When we reached the lobby we saw y/n's mom and she said y/n can have the day off. Rachel also got fired because she knew Andrea wasn't supposed to be here and that was the number 1 strict rule.

P.s.: I had honestly forgot I was writing this, my apologies 😳