Chapter 13

Y/N's pov.

"What did you do" Alex said "

"low-key stopped a war but got into a really big life or death fight"

"WHAT?!?" Yelled everyone

"Why y'all so shocked this happens on a daily basis" I said calmly as I shrugged it off

"With like five aliens at most this is a whole war" Kara explained

"Well if your so worried then help me train" I said as I dragged Kara to the training room

I shut the door and took up my stance as did Kara.

"So how's lena?" I said wiggling my eyebrows as she blushed at the question.

"We're good our two year anniversary is next week. I wanna propose. I even asked her mother for permission and she said yes" She said as she attempted to hit me

I dodged her hit " did you pick out the ring yet" I asked

"Yup it's a 2 million dollar ring with a rare emerald" she smiled

"Wait hold up how did you pay for this"

" Lillian helped me buy it"

"Alright it seems like you got this figured out. Let's train now"

30 mins later

" You done yet" I said

"Yeah I'm done. You win" Kara said as she laid on the floor out of breath.

As I exited the room I saw Alex talking to winn. "Have you guys seen Jade" "she should be in the weapons room" said Alex.

I walked in the room and Jade had her back towards me. I attempted to scare her. I only took three steps and I had a gun to my head. I laughed "with reflexes like that you should be a agent" "funny Alex said the same thing" " I wanted to spend time with you before I went to fight". Jade frowned " why the sad face" I questioned " I just don't want you to get hurt" "I won't get hurt" "promise?" " I promise love" I kissed her on her forehead. " Y/n you have five minutes" I heard in my coms. "I have to go now" I said. Jade looked up at me with a tearful look " I don't want to lose you. I just got you. You're the best thing that happened to me." She said as a year rolled down her cheek. I wiped away her stray tear and kissed her " you will never lose me I swear" I kissed her again and went off to fight.