Author's Note (Please read!)

Hi everyone!

No, sorry, this isn't a new chapter, sadly. It's actually a bit of self-promotion.

You see, I'm in a bit of a rut as to what to write next in this story, and since my finals are coming up, my brain's kind of somewhere else, and it's really annoying me that I can't focus on writing.

So, instead of writing something new for Runaway, I decided to just post a new story that I started writing a few years ago. It's called "The Mafioso's Daughter". Here's the summary:

Born into a well-known and feared crime family, Rose was no stranger to corrupt authoritative figures, shady secrets, and weapons growing up.

However, unlike the rest of her fellow mafia members, she didn't want a new gun, or more power over one part of the city, or to someday marry another family's son as to not taint her rich Italian bloodline, no matter how good-looking he may be. Like her older brother, all she wanted was out.

She had never thought she would see the day when her long awaited wish would come true.

But when it does, her world comes crashing down around her faster than she could blink. She doesn't know who or what to believe anymore, and desperately turns to the only piece of normalcy she has left: her aunt, uncle, and remorseful cousin.

Rose tries to move on, to be a normal teenage girl with normal teenage problems. She makes new friends, goes to parties, and then there was that cute guy with the sapphire blue eyes that sat next to her in class...

But her supposedly destroyed past comes back to haunt her in more ways than one. She was still Stefano Cacciatore's child, which meant the title of being the family head rightfully belonged to her.

Will she leave her new life behind to embrace her fate, or will she try to forget that she was the Mafioso's daughter?

Now doesn't that sound awesome?! Kidding, I'm probably overestimating myself. It's something like 11:30 at night here so that probably explains that and if half of this note doesn't make sense. I'm gonna go to bed now.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

~Jade :D