Acknowledgements

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

How does someone who has been emotionally touched by so many people in life ever have the words to express how they feel? These words are like a grain of sand in an ocean compared to the enormity of the gratitude I feel towards these amazing people.

    I dedicate this book to my unconditionally loving mother and father. Thank you for always encouraging me to be the best person I can be. Your belief and faith have driven me to levels I once dreamed about.

    To my brother and mentor Matthew, I appreciate the life chats and support you have given me throughout my life. We are in this together.

    To my sister Jeannie, thank you for giving me unforgettable Saturdays with my two beautiful nephews, Zac and Adam. To raise children the way you have says it all about the qualities you attain.

    To my second mother, Aunty Helen, I would definitely not be where I am today without you. I don’t need to explain; you know how much you mean to me.

    To my Nan and Aunty Adele, thank you for the support you continue to give me throughout my life. And to my grandfather, even though it has been many years since your passing, your spirit continues to inspire me.

    I would also like to thank all my friends who have been there through thick and thin. You know who you are.

    To the rest of my family, thank you for always being there. Our family is so special because of the morals we have been raised to value. Let’s never forget them.

    I would also like to thank all the people who said, ‘No you can’t’. You have been the fuel that drives me to prove that I can.

    Lastly, to all of you who want to dump the word ‘can’t’ and go on a journey that will empower your life forever, I salute you for having the courage to master your life.

    I believe the true meaning of our experiences is not just to learn, but to teach others what we have learnt.

    Daniel Chidiac