Le Author's blabbering.

And, as usual, you'll have Alejandra blabber about the story, hell yes.

          So, anywee, I've been recently reading tons of One Direction fan fictions. [YOU: Your point?]

          Aaaaand, my point is that I wanted to write one as well. AND WHY THE FUDGE NOT!?

          So, here's the thing, you guise. I don't own anything but the plot. I wish I could own the boys, but we all know the world is not prepared to face such an event that would trigger all these jealousy feelings among teenaged girls... Oh well, what can you do?

          Anywhore, I don't know that much about the setting. I've been to London before, but I sure as heck have never been to Canada or Argentina, for that matter. I know, life is horrible sometimes. Le creys. :'(

          All right, moved on. :D

          The story will also be kind of stuck to reality. You know, Zayn's smoking habit and such. However, some of the real-life events will have mixed timings. What I mean by that is that I may write that Louis got a girlfriend before Liam did, and things like that. Idk man I'm weird.

          Also, the story has this mysterious vibe, Idk. Some chapters are supposed to be from the past; that's why you have to see if I wrote certain date at the beginning of the chapter to understand what's going on.

          The story is INTENSE, okay. The first chapters are crappy, but, hell will it get better. MWAHAHHAHAHHA.

          Oh, and I almost forgot, you have to pay close attention to whose point of view the story is narrated on. Not all of the chapters will be written in certain character's point of view, mmkay? 

          Kgood. :]

          So, yeah, enjoy! :3