'She's somewhere out there.'

OHHAI.

How have you been?

Omigosh who am I kidding; I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in like fifty-seven decades. It's just that I have been a lazy bum. And then these high school projects and crushes and idk man I juss wanna lwwy.

lol, I'm kidding.

But, still. I'm sorry, okay. Please forgive me, for I have sinned. #deaj

Anywee, ten votes and five comments for the next one. 

It's not even a question. *wiggles eyebrows once*

So, enjoy, I lurve ye.

_______________________________________________________ 

Harry Styles

I smirked to myself as I looked at my iPhone, satisfied with the tweet I had sent a couple of hours ago. It was evident that, at this moment, this Juliette girl was fangirling, for she had not retweeted or replied to my tweet.

I got up from my bed and tucked my phone in my front pocket, before deciding to go over to the living room. As I descended the stairs, I noticed that the house was dead silent, which was pretty much impossible when living with the lads.

Perhaps they had gone out or something?

I poked my head in the living room, only to prove myself wrong.

Four-fifths of One Direction was huddled around the coffee table, staring at something, with their game faces on. They were sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor, stirring on their spots every now and then, but, other than that, not moving a centimetre. Zayn was even rubbing a hand against his jaw in concentration, adding tension to the whole scene.

“Lads?”

Nope. No response.

I carefully observed Niall reach over to move something on the table; I couldn’t tell what it was, since Liam’s body blocked my view.

I strained my vision as I saw Niall’s hand pull back ever so slowly. The blond went to his initial sitting position, taking his sweet time and looking as innocent as ever. He then handed something to Zayn, who softly pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Zayn eyed the table closely and rubbed his hand against his light stubble, looking as if he were deep in thought.

You could practically inhale air of tension in the living room. The lads had their eyes glued to the same spot on the coffee table, and none of them was moving a muscle.

“Wait.” Louis narrowed his eyes at the table. “Who’s the thimble?”

Thimble?

Liam’s trembling hand slowly rose, and he cowered slightly at the death glare Louis gave him.

“THAT’S IT; PAY UP!” Before you could say ‘fish and chips’, Louis was no longer sitting but standing on his feet with his hand extended out towards Liam.

Liam looked startled. “But Niall already—“

“Nah, gurrrl, I don’t think so.” Louis said in an American, ghetto accent, snapping a finger and rolling his neck.

I nearly laughed. Ever since we watched that ‘Creeping on the Stars’ show this evening, Louis had been copying and quoting the female host—and the girl who I had tweeted today— Juliette. We all had really enjoyed the show, especially both hosts’ epic remarks.