Dating Harry, I see.

READ MEH!

READ MEH!

I SAID READ MEEEEEEEH! D:

So, this is the second chapter! [YOU: Naw shiz, Sherlock Holmes]

Now, it would be massively appreciated if you guys commented and voted. Please, I just might lose motivation, and Idk; I really like this story, and I wouldn't like to give up on it.

CHECK THE VIDEO OVER THEAAAARRRRRR, YOU GUISE. I'm creying, okay. It's just so beautiful.   ------------------>

Anyways, enjoy the chappie! :DD

 --------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron Appleton

          The rest of the week had pretty much gone by smoothly. There wasn’t anything extraordinary apart from the occasional parties and hang-outs we had. I had had to drag Juliette to the parties, though. She hated them because, and I quote, ‘seeing people grind their crotches against each other’s ain’t kyot’. However, I knew her too well to tell that the main reason was that she didn't like meeting new people much. Don't ask me. What goes inside that Little head of hers surprises me more day by day.

          Anyway, so it was finally Wednesday, which means that Juliette and I were currently on our way to the set of ‘Creeping on the Stars’, the show we both hosted. I was driving, while Queen of the Hill Juliette was sleeping, her torso bent forward and her head lain sideways so that I couldn’t see her face. The girl was still in her pajamas, and it was almost three o’clock.

          I chuckled to myself. The unpredictableness of this girl made it nearly impossible not to have fun around her. And that was why she was chosen to be one of the hosts, after all. She was spontaneous, friendly, and nice to be around; and the audience loved that.

          I remember when I met her back in 2010. She had flown from Canada to London just to be able to perform an audition, which involved pretty much talking about oneself. I had already been chosen to be one of the hosts, and the already grown ‘judges’ had asked me to help them choose the one I considered the most ‘attractive to young minds’.

          By 'attractive' we didn't exactly mean physically attractive. Sure, Juliette was pretty, and so were all the other female aspirants. But that was not the reason why she got chosen. It was the way the words fell out of her mouth in such a natural manner that made you feel like you were a close friend of hers in a matter of minutes.

***

July 17th, 2010

          The judges and I had been sitting here, listening to girls go on and on about their lives. We also had to take notes, so that we could choose the most suitable girl. And, to be honest, it had become pretty exhausting by the sixth girl, up to the point where I didn’t even listen to some of them.

          “Next!” Mitchell, one of the judges, called into the microphone, pressing a button and sighing afterwards.

          And in strolled this particular girl. Her physique was skinny. She was wearing high-waisted denim shorts and a floral, vintage cropped shirt that didn’t show her belly. Her feet were clad in a pair of those suede, lace-up, chunky, AX Paris heels you would see on Tumblr, and the muscles in her rather thin legs stretched and contracted with every step she took. She sat on the chair across the table we were sitting by and shot up to her feet seconds after.