029

After spending the whole day with her she goes off. You check your phone and you see Logan texted you

Logan: "Mary we can't hang out anymore. I just don't have feelings for you. So bye 👋"

I looked at it confused. I got really mad. He just used me out and then went off. What a jerk, I knew he was a fuckboy. Ugh. I just randomly start to cry.. I didn't know what am I going to do with my life.. I hate everybody. He rings me, but I ignore it. Why the heck would you call me after that. He's probably laughing me out with his boys. Ugh.. I can't. I didn't have a better choice then study for my exam. After almost 2 hours of studying I go to sleep.

Logan's POV:
I hanging out at Mike's.

Mike: hey, do you talk with Mary?
Logan: we're actually good friends. We were swimming yesterday
Mike: huh.. Okay

I go to the bathroom, when I came back he was on my phone. I look down and see he texted Mary

Logan: bro wtf!? Why would you do this!?
Mike: cmon that's just a prank..
Logan: bro you don't know how much she means to me. You fucked it up, like you always do. I'm out!

I go out of his house and get in my car. I tried to call her, but she did didn't answer, obviously. Ugh. God..

Mary's POV:
In the morning I wake up, I get ready and go to school. I was in the hallway talking with Rina

Mary: so Logan texted me last night.
He said he doesn't want to hang out anymore.
Rina: omg, I'm gonna kill him
Mary: no, let it go.. Love isn't for me.
Rina: still, you need a payback, he can't just use u and then go away

I see Logan running through hallway as he sees me he comes up to me

Logan: Mary, ugh, I runned so fast.. That text
Mary: I don't want to talk to you anymore. How could you do this? I thought you loved me.. I didn't expe..
Logan: I wasn't that. I was at Mike's and he texted you! I swear to god Mary! I love you, I would never do that!
Mary: why would you let him use your phone?
Logan: I was in the bathroom!

I start to walk away, but he grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss. Everyone saw it, including Mike.

Logan: Mary, please.
Mary: Logan.. Ugh.. You scared me. I thought we were over.
Logan: no.. never