Chapter 2

Starla pov.

Alright why should I do it?! I don't want to know what they want in this time! I see them now.

Me: So what do you want Norman?
Norman: Where's your courtesy, darling~?

Norman is the villager from red team. He has got a blonde hair and green eyes. He wears grey hoodie, jeans and grey shoes. If you want to know... I hate him!

Me: * sigh * What do you need?
Norman: We have an idea how to make money!
Me: And how?
Mike: We will sign up in Spleef tournament!

That bearded man is Mike. He has got dark brown hair on right side of head, beard and brown eyes. He wears a black hoodie with red symbol, grey pants and dark grey shoes.

Norman: I wanted to tell that!
Mike: Oh c'mon *giggles*
Norman: *groans*
Skelton: Guys stop!

Skelton is a skeleton with a red helmet. And I don't know what to tell about him.

Norman: Fine but most important question! *looks at me* Do you like that idea Starla ~?
Me: I... I love that idea hehe!
Mike: Well you hoped that and she agrees on that.
Norman: Hah who said it!

When those idiots are talking about Spleef, I look at the group of Enderman with purple bow, zombie who try's to run from sheep and... Wait... Slamacow! He sings up in Spleef tournament! Oh my gosh....

Slamacow pov.

I mostly finished signed up to Spleef tournament.

Me: Aaaand here!

I suddenly feel an earthquake and I look up... The towers rise up! Whoa haha!

Starla pov.

Me: *whisper* Slamacow....
Norman: What?
Me: Oh oh nothing nothing hehe really nothing...
Norman: Oh well~... Let's go!

I follow the red team... I need to help Slamacow... We can be... Friends.... He needs a help....