Chapter 7

Starla's pov.
Hour of break. Really? Hah most long break I have ever had! No really. After first round we have only 20 minutes of break. So yeah you know now. Alright I'm going to find my "lover" to talk about the most important rule in this tournament. If you want to know what's the rule is-

Norman: Hey Starla!
Me: Oh there you are! Listen I want to-
Norman: Starla, can I ask you something?~
Me: What is it?

He took out a small box from his pocket and.....wait ..... Don't tell me that he'll-

Norman: "Deep breath" MARRY ME!
Me: Uuuuuuuuh........... Are you serious now?
Norman: Oh Starla please. This diamond ring cost one thousand emeralds.
Me: I- wait.... WHAT?!
Mike: One thousand emeralds?! Are you serious, Norman?!
Norman: I am!
Mike: "deep breath" Idiot....
Norman: What did you just say?
Mike: Norman?! Can you listen at me?! You're an idiot! You don't know what have you done!!!

I didn't even expect to hear that....

Norman: What are you talking about?
Mike: You pay for that stupid ring. One! Thousand! Emeralds!!
Norman: Oh c'mon you just don't know what the love is? I did it for my darling Starlight Starshine ~
Mike: B-b-but you could buy anything else! For example: food, weapons or even the most powerful armor! And you bought that?!
Norman: Listen I love Starla very much and I did it for her!
Mike: But......
Me: ?
Mike: What if Starla hates you...?

What? But... Wait he... He...

Norman: I would never believe in that! Hah friend...
Mike: ....Norman?

I see how Norman goes to the stadium elevator with Skelton. Mike called him to say sorry, but I see he's ignoring him. I feel really sorry about Mike.

Mike: "deep breath" Star? I-
Me: I understand...
Mike: ?
Me: I'm so sorry.... Maybe that's all my fault...
Mike: "puts his hand on my shoulder" Star, it's not your fault... That's only my fault.
Me: Why do you think that's your fault?
Mike: Starla, who cares about me?! I don't want to know what are you supposed to feel now!! I need to know! Why?!!!

I'm not afraid of his voice so I don't even shaking of fear.

Me: You was right when you asked him if I don't love him. And I can answer... I hate him very much... I fall in love with.... Slamacow~
Mike: Wait a second.... Slamacow... That stripped guy who joined the tournament maybe for food.
Me: Huh? Yeah! How do you know him?!
Mike: I heard about that guy before. He's brave, energetic explorer who came for the rest and for food I guess.
Me: I saw him first when he.... He's in big dangerous!
Mike: What are you talking about?
Me: Do you remember the first round when Norman slashed that guy from blue team?! And he might be able to do this to Slamacow!

I see in Mikes eyes superseded by that. He understood what I talked about!

Mike: You are right! I can help!
Me: Really?
Mike: Yep. You fall in true love with that guy. And I don't want to hurt your feelings and destroy your hopes and dreams!
Me: "smiles"
Mike: We need to go now!
Me: Let's go!

We two go to the stadium elevator with Norman and Skelton and... I hear that Mike said sorry.