Chapter 3

Announcer: Welcome to the Spleef Tournament and first round in the game!

Slamacow pov.

The announcer said it. Well I'm a bit nervous because this is the first time I play that game. There really cold here... I'm freezing a bit... Then I saw another team with green helmets and... They look more professional than we...

Announcer: On one side of the field we have the Green team!

I heard that crowd went if be honest not wild.

Announcer: And on another side we have the Purple team!

The crowd went silent and.... I don't know why...

Me: Ouch!! Wh- Camera?!
Bart: huh?
Announcer: Let's start the game!

The Greens run towards to us! I thought to myself "calm down, calm down this is just a game! Calm down..." But I didn't hear it I hear another voice that says "Run!!!" And I start running. And Dave do the same thing. Bart just stay here and one of those guys come to  him. He tried to attack him but...

Green 1: What the? Where is he!?
Bart: *teleports back*  I'm here my dear friend!

And Bart shoved off  that guy. I just run away as Dave. We crash into each other and two guys shoved us off. And Bart... Shoved them all off.

Bart: Well, that was easy!

Announcer: The winners of that round team purple!

That was hard at first round but I will be determined.

Starla pov.

Announcer: Alright let's see what's going on with the red team!

The crowd went wild and I know why. The red team is the most famous and the strongest team in this game. I feel a bit strange... And uncomfortable.

Announcer: Oh looks like the red team has a new person!
Norman: Oh oh yeah That's Starla my girlfriend~.
Starla: Uuuh haha yeah... "Why he should say that?"
Announcer: Alright... In another side of field we have the blue team!

The crowd went wild too.

Announcer: Alright let's start!

The blues run towards to us but we all are determined so we run towards to theme. But... For me that was bad idea!
One of those guys catch me!

Me: Hey!
Blue 1: Hah we catch her and what can you do to us little girl?
Me: I'm not a little girl!! You must run! Now!!
Blue 1: *laughing* Why should I?!
Me: Please listen to-

*Slash*

That's....that's what I tried to say.... But blood... Why Norman do it... I look at others... Reds shoved other but... Without injuries?!

Me: Norman...? Why did you do it?
Norman: That guy caught you and I helped you ~.
Me: B-b-but that's not fair!
Norman: Oh please you must to say "Thank you"~ and I don't care about it!
Me: *sigh* Thanks I guess.... And now Happy!
Norman: Haha I am!
Announcer: The Winners of that round the Red team!

I don't what was that... I never seen him do something like that. I don't what say... But I must think about that! I shouldn't give up and That's all!!