Chapter One.

Open P.O.V

"And I bet you idiots still can't figure out who I am." Robin teased after we finished our game of twenty questions.
"It doesn't sound right," Kid Flash commented, "Having Egypitain parents yet being Russian."
"That's because it isn't right." Robin chuckled.
"What do you mean?" Megan asked as the rest of the team tried to hide how annoyed they were.
"Well, you just said I had to answer the questions, "Robin cackled, "You never said I had to be truthful." And with that he disappered from the cave leaving behind a more then slightly annoyed team.
"I swear on my life, I will find out who that boy is." Artemis growled.
"Maybe we should get someone on it." Conner suggested, "Like some super detective or someone."
"And who would help us?" Wally asked, drowning out Kalduar's protests.
"It would have to be someone we already know, so that limits the list by quite a bit." Artemis mused aloud. "And someone too smart for thier own good..."
She trailed off as an idea formed in her head, but Wally beat her to it, "Richard Grayson?"
"I was just thinking him Kid Mouth." Artemis said back.
"Who is Richard Grayson?" Megan asked.
"Yes," Aqualad said, finally seeing he wouldn't be able to stop his team, "We must first find out if this boy is indeed skilled enough."
The team went over to the computer, following Kid Flash who had already loaded up the information that the internet provided on him, "There you go, Richard John Grayson."

Richard John Grayson is the son of Mary and John Grayson. He used to perform in Haly's circus where he lived until the age of nine. He left after his parents were murdered during an act by Tony Zucco. (For more information on this inccident click here.) He is now living in Wayne manor as the Ward of Bruce Wayne. For more information click on the link below:

The team didn't bother clicking on the link, "It forgot to mention his amazing brain capacity. He's been bumped up two years at school so he can take his GCSE's and is still getting staright A's, though the way he hides them I think he get's better as the teachers are always praising him much more than neccersary."
"So, who has contact with him?" Conner asked.
"I'll talk to him at school tomorow, then if he agress I'll tell him about you guys." Artemis replied.
"And see if we can get into his manor at anytime." Wally inturuppted.
Artemis nodded and the team began to plan how they were going to discover Robin's identity once and for all.