Chapter Five.

Dick's P.O.V.

"Hey guys, so I have more information on Robin's identity." I said as I entered the cave the next day, still with no memeory of what had happened the night before.
"Of course you do." Artemis sassed, "I'd be surprised if you didn't."
"I know I'm smart but no need for that." I said as I sat down, "Anyway, I can now confirm that Robin is Peter Giles."
"Lies, lies, lies." Wally sang, "That's all that ever comes out of your mouth."
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"I bet your arm isn't even broken." Conner cut in.
"It very much is," I bit back, "I'm just not a crybaby like you guys are." I smirked.
"That's it," Artemis growled, "Go get changed so I can beat the crap out of you."
"You want to fight a defenceless 13 year old?" I asked in mock surprise.
"Shut it." Wally said then stopped, "Wait, you're only thirteen?"
"Yeah, I thought you knew that." I replied with a shrug.
"Dick," Aqualad said and I turned to him, "We know who you are."
"Good, I'd be worried of you didn't." I chuckled.
"No Rob, we know who you are." Megan said.
It took me a moment to process, "Last night..?"
"You went on a sugar high and practiaclly screamed to us that you were Robin." Conner said, a hint of a smile on his face.
"Did I win?" I asked.
"You managed to capture all of us, Batman, Green Arrow, Flash, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Red Tornado and Martian Manhunter." Wally replied, "Then you tried to drown me and Batman beat you into next week."
"That would explain the new brusies." I commented with a chuckle as they smirked at me.
At least that secret was no longer hanging over my shoulder. Freedom of myself felt nice.