Chapter Four.

Robin's P.O.V

"We thought you were going to be out there with Miss Martian forever," Wally commented as 'I' walked back into the room.
"No, not for too long." My double replied.
Batman had prepared us for this situation, always have a clone prepared to act as you, and I would rather the clone be someone they don't know as well rather then Robin.
I shut off the live feed, time to put on a show.
Robin B01.
I entered the lounge to see M'ggan handing out her cookies to everyone, hopefully no-one would comment on my broken arm, the same as my clones fake broken arm.
"Hi Rob," Wally said, "We have a guest tonight, Bruce Wayne asked us to look after his ward."
"Asterous." I said as I sat on the arm chair and declined Megan's cookies.
"You never accept my cookies." She pouted, "Just one."
"I'd love to Megan," I answered, "But I don't know the sugar content and you probably don't either. No offense."
"Hmp." She said and offered one to my clone, who also declined, "Why don't you want one?"
"I don't know the sugar content, too much would send me on a high." He replied, and it was when Aqualad glanced between us that I realised how alike we were in excuses as well as the fact that our voices were identical. Along with our builds, injury's and speaking patterns. Maybe this wasn't such a smart mission.
"So, Richard, what would you like to do tonight?" I asked.
"Dick." He replied.
"What did you just call me?" I said, placing a hand over my heart, maybe a tad overdramatic, but that was the best part about my name.
"Call me Dick." He said again, and we were both smirking my signature smirk.
"You guys are going to get on well." Wally chuckled, "I can tell. Hey, why doesn't Dick stay with Robin for the night?"
"Yeah, what'd you say Robin?" Conner said from across us.
"I would love to have him with me." I said as I ruffled Dick's hair, "What do you say Dick?"
"Sure." He grinned, "But first, a movie and snacks."
"I'll get the snacks." Wally said and ran off to the kitchen.
"What do you want to watch?" Aqualad asked Dick.
"Alladin." He replied, "What it's a good film." He said to the look the rest of the team where giving him.
"Alright then." Artemis said, "Alladin it is."
"I have the snacks." Wally said as he came back in, dumping more choclate then I knew we had on the sofa.
"Dick, whilst their setting up I'll show you to my room." I said and he stood, "And I'll proabaly be staying there." I said to the rest of the team, "I have a few things I need to sort out."
"Okay, see ya Rob." Wally called as my clone and I walked down to my room.
Once we were inside I shut him down but left the command to answer on, just without opening the door. You may be thinking why I would do something like this to someone like Superboy. Well, he literally is just a robot with no emotions or thoughts of his own, Bruce thought that would be cruel, so we develpoed this instead. Anyway, back on with life. I donned my civilian clothes and went back down to the lounge where they had just set up Alladin.
"Let the movie begin." Wally said from my right, the pile of candies between us.
Maybe I could sneak one...

Aretmis' P.O.V

As the movie ended I looked over to Dick, or where Dick should be. Instead I saw a huge pile of empty chocolate wrappers and candies, with  Wally obliviously searching for any that hadn't been eaten.
"Hey Wally," I said and he looked up, "Did you see where Dick went?"
"He's hasn't moved has he?" He asked and I face palmed.
"He was literally sitting right here." I said, "Now he is gone."
"Let us search for him." Aqualad said, "We cannot dissapoint Bruce Wayne."
"No, that's not going to happen." I heard Rob's voice from everywhere, "We're going to play hide and murder. It's where you hide and if I find you I can murder your souls."
"Robin, what are you doing?" Aqualad asked, "We should be searching for Dick."
"He'll find you when he's ready." He cackled, "Unu, Doi..."
"Move idiots." Wally shouted as he stood up, "He's on a sugar rush." And he was gone.
"Trei, Patru..."
"See you in the afterlife." Conner said, "The stories of what he did to Superman and Batman on a sugar rush gave me nightmares alone. I don't want to be actually the subject of one."
"Cinci, şase..."
"Why are the tubes not working?" Conner asked and Megan went over to help him.
"He must have shut them down." I said, which meant I was actually going to have to hide.
"Şapte, opt..."
"Goodbye my freinds." Aqualad said, "I am going to follow Wally's example." And he left, followed by Conner and Megan. 
"Wait for me." I called and also ran over to them.
"Nouă, Zece." Robin cackled, "Here I come."