Part 6

I kicked open the doors of the infirmary and tried my best to squeeze into the doorway without hitting anyone's head against the doorframe.

Maybe carrying them all at once wasn't the best idea.

I gently placed all of them in separate beds in the infirmary.

"*phew*Now that that's over I'm gonna head into my room. Still working on how to imbue fire dust in my knife."

I walked down stairs and was greeted by team JNPR. All of them were looking at me a bit warily and I noticed that they all had their weapons, though none of them had drawn them, yet.

"Something I can help you with?"

"Ok what happened out there?" Jaune asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, in the arena. You were losing and then you just went...."

"Berserk?"

"Well....yeah."

I sighed and made my way to the door. I opened it and looked back at them.

"I'll tell you, but not right now. When team RWBY gets out of the infirmary then you will know."

I shut the door and went to my desk where my knife lay, surrounded by various tools and the vial of red dust which I took from Wiess.

"Now then let's continue."

(2 hours later)

"Finally got it done, let's test it out."

I picked up the knife and opened up a small opening in the handle. I took the vial of dust and poured some into the cavity I made and closed it.

I picked up a metal bar from the ground and threw it up, as it came back down I drew my knife and cut through it like warm butter.

"Alright, talk about an upgrade."

I looked out the window and saw the sun beginning to set.

"Guess I should call it a day."

I went over to my bed and lay down, as I drifted off to sleep I wondered what I would tell them tomorrow.

###################################

I struggled to break free as he dragged me by my arm. I looked around but I knew that it was pointless, I was the weakest and no one was coming to help me.

I turned around and bit down on his hand.

He swore loudly as he backhanded me. I stumbled backwards and fell over the railing, screaming as I plummeted down to the floor.

I sat up with a gasp and looked around wildly, after a few minutes I sighed and looked out the window.

Calm down you're not in Peña Duro anymore, you're in Remnant.

I shook my head and got up slowly, I looked at the clock and groaned.

"Really? And it's the weekend too."

I got out of bed and got dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a black Tshirt, after I finished strapping on my combat boots I cracked my neck and opened the door. Since I could never go back to sleep after the nightmares, I decided to go walking around town.

As the sun began to rise I lay down on the rooftop of a shop in Vale. I stretched out my arms and dropped down onto the street.

Since it was the weekend I decided to look at the various weapon shops, the metal gauntlets and arm guards I had were strong but they were pretty worn down.