Part 12

(A/N slight warning chapter is a bit....different shall we say. And just for info there will be no lemon until maybe further in the story. So with that said I hope you enjoy.)

(Ruby's pov)

Me and Wiess were walking towards Bane's room, classes were over for the day and I wanted to go into town for some cookies. Wiess on the other hand needed some more dust for Myrtenaster and she wasn't too happy when I suggested that we invite Bane to join us.

"Remind me why we are asking this dolt to come with us?"

I sighed and turned to face her.
"He's a really nice guy, and when me and Blake went out with him we had a great time together."

"You mean the time when the shop you went to was robbed?"

I groaned "What matters is that he's my friend, and I want to have a good time with him again."

She paused and then rolled her eyes.
"Ugh fine."

I nodded and then we reached the door, I knocked on it several times but there was no reply. I looked at Wiess who just shrugged.

"Maybe he's asleep?"

I opened the door and glanced around at the empty room.

"He's not here."

Wiess huffed in exasperation, she grabbed my hood and began dragging me down the hallway towards the entrance of the school.

"Alright then, if there are no more distractions let's be on our way!"

We arived in Vale and began browsing various shops, but all the while I couldn't help but wonder about Bane. Where did he go?

I hope he's allright, then again maybe he's having a good time somewhere by himself.

(Meanwhile...)

I brought my fists down on a Ursa's head and knocked it on the ground, I turned and shot two more who were rushing towards me from behind. I then jumped up and grabbed a Deathstalker's tail, gripping it tightly I placed my feet on the base of the stinger and tugged.

I ripped it off it's tail earning a loud screech of pain from the oversized Grimm. As I fell I flipped over and piledrove the stinger into it's head. It let out a scream as it slowly turned to dust.

I jumped back and looked at Coco who just crushed a Beowolf's head  with her weapon now shifted back into bag form. She was panting heavily and beads of sweat had started to form on her forehead.

She drew her leg back and kicked a Beowolf directly in the crotch, as it slumped down she stomped its head in and swung her bag knocking another one towards me, I grabbed it by the head and broke it's neck. She pointed at the corpse that was quickly turning to dust.

"That counts as mine."

I shook my head, "Nope, I killed it. Speaking of which how many did you get Coco?"

"71 you?"

I grinned "76."

"We still got time."

I chuckled but then I looked up and quickly tackled her to the side just as several feathers hit the ground where she had been standing a few moments ago. She looked at me and smiled.

"I guess this makes you my knight in shinning armour too."

I shook my head "Now is not the time for jokes Coco."

I got up and aimed my gauntlets at the Nevermore, firing four times I opened up four holes in it's wings.
It screamed in pain as it began to decend slowly, as I drew near I picked up my knife and jumped up landing on its head. I raised my hand and rammed the blade right between its eyes, I jumped down and as it landed it began to turn to dust.