Creatures

Ghouls

Ghouls live alongside Demons, they are masked, low vibrational spirits. They are masters of disguise. 

Their Appearance, under the mask: 

Ghouls resemble humans, they are just as diverse. Their differences lying in their biology. Such as their blood, their blood is strongly acidic, black and dark coloured and behaving as a strong acid once out of their body. Their eyes as well are human-like, unless when they experience strong emotions or needs, like hunger, lust and anger, once that happens their irises shift to bright and strong colours, like reds, yellows and pitch dark black. They are also prone to having striking jawlines and smiles. 

Their behaviour: 

- Ghouls feed on flesh and solely flesh, their bodies cannot process any other type or food, it can however be cooked flesh, even if some of them eat it raw. They sometimes engage in cannibalism but not often, only in extreme cases of hunger or after a fight with one of their kind. Despite being natural predators they also deal with human-like emotions, which may lead to violent outbursts. After such fights or violent outbursts which may result in physical pain and injury, they have however strong regenerative features which allow them not to care as much about such things. 

- Ghouls are able to slip into the appearance and assume part of the memories of their prey, this process is called "masking". They do this to hide their identity and to protect themselves, they will not show you their real appearance unless they trust you fully. Just like humans they live with their family and kids. They achieve adulthood at 50-70 (in human years) and can live for an unlimited amount of time unless fatally wounded, or suffering from a long disease or hunger. 

- Ghouls also are known for looking down on those that they consider inferior and express anger when being thought to be any other type of spirit or demon. They are often highly malicious and emotion based creatures. 

Offerings

Raw meat

Blood

The colours of blood

-spiritconnect-

Nymphs

Types of nymphs: Celestial Nymphs, Land Nymphs, Wood and Plant Nymphs, Water Nymphs, Underworld Nymphs, and Others. 

Celestial

Aurae (breezes), also called Aetae or PnoaeAsteriae (stars), mainly comprising the Atlantides (daughters of Atlas)Hesperides (nymphs of the West, daughters of Atlas; also had attributes of the Hamadryads)Hyades (star cluster; sent rain)Pleiades (daughters of Atlas and Pleione; constellation; also were classed as Oreads)Maia (partner of Zeus and mother of Hermes)ElectraTaygeteAlcyoneCelaenoAsteropeMeropeNephele (clouds)

Land

Alseides (glens, groves)Auloniades (pastures)Leimakides or Leimonides (meadows)Napaeae (mountain valleys, glens)Oreads (mountains, grottoes), also Orodemniades

Wood and Plant

Anthousai (flowers)Dryades (trees)Hamadryades or HadryadesDaphnaeae (laurel tree)Epimeliades or Epimelides (apple tree; also protected flocks), other name variants include Meliades, Maliades and Hamameliades; same as these are also the Boucolai (Pastoral Nymphs)Kissiae (ivy)Meliae (manna-ash tree)Hyleoroi (watchers of woods)

Water

Haliae (sea and seashores)Nereids (50 daughters of Nereus, the Mediterranean Sea)Naiads or Naides (fresh water)Crinaeae (fountains)Eleionomae (wetlands)Limnades or Limnatides (lakes)Pegaeae (springs)Potameides (rivers)Oceanids (daughters of Oceanus and Tethys, any water, usually salty)

Underworld

Cocytiae, daughters of the river god CocytusLampades - torch bearers in the retinue of Hecateindividual underworld nymphs:Leuce (white poplar tree), lover of HadesMinthe (mint), lover of Hades, rival of Persephone

Other:

Hecaterides (rustic dance) - sisters of the Dactyls, mothers of the Oreads and the SatyrsKabeirides - sisters of the KabeiroiMaenads or Bacchai or Bacchantes - frenzied nymphs in the retinue of DionysusLenai (wine-press)Mimallones (music)Thyiai or Thyiades (thyrsus bearers)Melissae (honey bees), likely a subgroup of Oreades or EpimelidesThe Muses (memory, knowledge, art)Themeides - daughters of Zeus and Themis, prophets and keepers of certain divine artefacts