Chapter 3

After class I saw her walking alone on the hallway with her earphones on she was walking slow while I'm watching her and I am debating wether I should approach her and so I did.

I approached her by tapping her back she turned around quick pulling her earphones down and then she stares at me her face glows as she smiles.

"Hey Lipe what's up?" She asked me.

I took a breather before speaking, "I wanted to ask if you're down to eat lunch with me I'm new and alone."

"Right now? I'm sorry but I can't I have to go to an important meeting I'm really sorry." She said and I felt devastated and I felt bad for myself.

I was going to walk away but she stopped me, "Wait hold up."

"But I'm free after class if that's fine to you." She added, and I after being devastated now I am rejoiced.

"Sure I'll see you here?" I asked her, and she nodded.

She waved at me before running off, "I have to go really important see you later!"

I went to my next class and I want my classes to end as soon as possible I'm too excited. My class this time is philosophy and Jesse is my classmate she was late and she stormed in the room with her friends laughing out loud and talking so loud that it echoes throughout the room.

She saw me and I saw her eyes widen and her typical smile she quickly jogged into my direction and sat beside me pulling my headphones down.

"Hey cousin wassssup?!" She said.

"Wait what she's your cousin?" The guy on my left said.

"She's your cousin Jesse?"

"What the fuck Jes has a cousin?"

I cannot even figure out who is speaking but apparently everyone is surprised that Jesse is my cousin for some reason. It appears that she's kinda famous or what ever and I am not surprised if she is. Jesse is like your typical famous flirty schoolmate who acts kind to you that will make you assume that you have a chance but then you will realize you don't.

What is special about her is the way she dresses and carries herself is very different from her real personality. If you don't know her she would appear to you as matured young lady but in reality she's a happy go lucky girl who cares about nothing but only to have fun.

"So hey you down to come with me later after school?" She asked me.

I shook my head from side to side, "I cannot. I have my own plans."

"Wait what? Own plans? What do you mean?" She asked me, scratching her head in confusion.

"You told me that I should get some balls and talk to her and guess what? I did."

Her eyes widen an indication that she is surprised, "Wow really? Good for you then."

"Well, if you need a pick up or if you're lost somewhere because she left you hanging because you assumed too much don't hesitate to call me." She added.

The teacher came in and she began by introducing herself, she's a beautiful lady who is in her late twenties she looks smart and very kind, she also has a rich history telling us that she was an educator in the United States before returning here to the Philippines.

And that after we have taken her class our outlook and perspective on life will be ultimately changed for the better which I doubt because I have a pragmatic perspective on life and I feel that she will be biased since this is a Catholic school and she's probably a Catholic.