20 - Chanyeol

Third Person's POV

"Guys, just give Su Ju another chance..." Jeno whined to the other NCT members. They were packing up and preparing to leave EXO's dorm.

"I don't know Jeno, from what Kyungsoo told me, Su Ju was annoying and somewhat fake..." Doyoung said. "And I know someone like Kyungsoo wouldn't lie about that..."

"I heard the same from Chanyeol and Suho." Johnny said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But you cant be sure of that, can you?" Jeno asked his members, to which they remained silent.

"Even Xiumin said that he disliked him, and you know how real and honest he is." Mark said, shrugging.

"Jeno, maybe you should reconsider your friendship with him..." Jisung said, patting Jeno on the back.

"Would all of you guys just shut up?"

Everyone looked at Taeyong. Sweet, sweet Taeyong. Taeyong who never yelled, never insulted anyone, and was never mean.

And he just told them to shut up.

His very own members.

"I can't believe you guys. We've known Su Ju for how many years? We were so close to him! And now you're just going to throw away our friendship? Just like that? How long has it been since we met EXO? A week? We've known Su Ju FOR TWO FREAKING YEARS. I really cannot believe you guys!" Taeyong exclaimed. He closed his suitcase and left quickly. The members were left quiet.

"T-Taeyong's right! We don't even know EXO very well, but we do know Su Ju! And he has been the kindest and sweetest person in the world." Ten said. He followed Taeyong, calling after him.

Ten caught up with Taeyong.

"Aish, I shouldn't have yelled at them like that..." He said quietly.

"I think you were brave..." Ten said.

"Thanks..."

Taeyong took Ten's hand, and they walked out of EXO's dorm, walking to nowhere.

~

"Wow, finally. We danced to the entire song without interruptions for once." Kai said.

He glared at Su Ju, who wasn't paying attention. Su Ju seemed to be messing around and having fun with Chen.

"HAJIMA HAJIMA!" Su Ju screamed as Chen mercilessly tickled him.

Kai walked over with a dark gleam in his eyes.

"Can you guys stop fooling around!? We need to practice The Eve, our concert is in a goddamn week. Su Ju, you've only just gotten used to the moves, but now you actually have to work more and harder! Most of the moves you do have almost no flow, and I say that you're quite behind all of us in experience. Don't think that you can just waltz into our group and have everyone praise you. You're lucky that you got put into this group! You're lucky that you were even able to get into SM Entertainment! Sometimes I wonder, how'd you got into SM when you have NO TALENT AT ALL."

All the EXO members just stopped and looked at the fuming Kai. Why was he so angry?

"M-Mianhe..." Su Ju said. The members could see the clear tears in his eyes. "Excuse me." He quickly rushed out of the room.

"What a crybaby..." Baekhyun muttered.

Chen said nothing.

"Why...I hate this so much..." Su Ju said, his back against the stall's wall. His sniffles echoed throughout the empty bathroom.