23 - Tears

Su Ju's POV

"SU JU, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Suho screamed into the phone.

"I-I was with BTS." I replied. I gulped. I knew that they were going to be mad.

"WHY!?" Suho asked.

"I was mending a relationship..."

"SU JU, YOU CAN BE SO DUMB SOMETIMES." Suho yelled.

"I-I know, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking and oh my god what did I do!?"

"Just get over here. We aren't picking you up from wherever you are."

I hurried up and ran to the nearest bus. Half an hour later, I was at the dance room.

"What were you thinking?" Chanyeol asked disapprovingly, shaking his head.

"What were you even doing with BTS?" Chen asked.

"Well obviously he was shopping, look at all of the bags he's holding!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Is that true, Su Ju?" Chen asked.

"Yes, it's true. I went shopping with them but it was for a better reason! I was helping them by-"

"Su Ju, we d0n't want to hear it." Chen said.

This was my fault. I knew it. I never should've helped them. I mean I don't regret putting their friendship back together, but I did regret missing out on a large portion of our practice. I knew that I was going to get in trouble, I knew that their would be consequences. I can truly be so dumb sometimes. I should've at least warned the other members, but no, I just went on and did my own stuff. And now look where that got me.

"The reason why we're so mad is because on last minute, we were informed that we're having another concert tomorrow. We're preforming "Power" tomorrow, and we haven't practiced that song once because we were focusing on "The Eve" and "Ko Ko Bop." And that was the reasonable thing to do because those were our two major songs and we were going to preform those two songs the most." Kyungsoo explained. I gave him a thankful smile for not being so harsh on me, but he only turned away. I deserved that.

"O-Okay. Let's start..." I mumbled.

For the next hours, we didn't stop once in our practice. I mean we took five minute breaks to take water after every couple of times we performed the song but it was still extremely tiring. Those five minutes wasn't even enough time for us to catch our breath. I was put in the back as usual and I was the one who had the most problems with this dance- after all, I was still truly learning it. I've tried to get the hang of it from their videos of them dancing and practicing them in my extra dance sessions, but now with them actually teaching me all of the moves,  it was completely exhausting.

I had to say, I was impressed by them. They were so hardworking and they always helped each other on specific moves. It was like constructive criticism.

For me though, it was more like just criticism.

I received the most criticism from Kai. That was bound to happen though, considering how good Kai was at dancing.

I guess I was most impressed by Kai and Sehun. I mean I was impressed by everyone, especially the vocalists like Baekhyun and D.O. and Chen. But I guess I was never much of a dancer, so these two amazing dancers really caught my eye.