Dance Class (fluff)

(I've decided to write this one in smut and fluff. This one will be fluff but the next one will be straight up smut because I love dance au's)

Lance's POV
"I heard there's going to be a new guy." I whisper to Pidge. She replies, "I know. I heard he's a really talented dancer." We sat there lost in thought. Pidge has been my best friend since forever. The dance instructor went up to his respective place in the room, at the front. Everyone stops chatting and immediately moves to their spots. "Okay, in the next week or so we'll have a new routine that requires partner work. Me and Pidge exchange a glance.

        A few days later the new guy came into class. He was a very interesting character to say the least. He was very mysterious. But as people have been saying he is an excellent dancer. His body moves so gracefully for a guy so tense. His name is Keith.

      A week had finally gone by and partner work was due but the teacher didn't let us pick our partner. I was disappointed I couldn't choose. After class I looked at the pairings and I was partnered with Keith. This will be interesting. Keith took one look at the partner list and scowled. Did he already not like me? The teacher explained why we were partnered with who we were with. He said, "I picked according to who I believe could help each other become better dancers." Keith lashed out.

       I've never seen someone so angry. "This is ridiculous! I work much better alone." He yelled. I flinched a little. Eventually the teacher calmed him down. I walked over to him timidly. Honestly, I was kinda scared of him. "Hey." I say politely. His scowl deepens. I stood there awkwardly awaiting a reply. I thought he'd never reply but when I went to walk away. "I'm sorry I got so angry about partner work. I uh just... The last time I had partner roles me and my partner were the main characters of the performance. During the show, on a move we'd practiced a million times and more, he dropped me and I broke my ankle. I wasn't able to dance for a month and a half."

       I smiled at him. Partially because I was glad he didn't stab and partially because he told me a personal story. "I would never drop you." I say not really comprehending what I was saying. Once I'd realized what I'd said a slight blush spread across my features. He grins. It's the first time I'd seen him smile. It was really cute. Once again i opened my stupid mouth, "you should smile more often, it's really cute."

        He started blushing a deep shade of red and so did I. He looked away from me. I think I love this boy. We sat there for a little while neither of us bothering to break the silence. "Now that you are acquainted with your partner, we are going to do the routine for our annual original, 100% made and choreographed by me," He adds just to brag, "Lay me down to sleep!" We did this every year on the day of winter solstice.

      We learned our parts and Keith came over to practice. Him and I are the lead characters, brothers that don't get along until the death of they're mother brings them together. "So what do you want to practice first?" Keith asks. I think about it for a moment, "the part where we first come together after Mom dies." He nods. We did good up until I lost balance and fell on top of Keith. I blush and we pull away. We stare at each other awkwardly. I glance at his lips and lean in to kiss him. He seems shocked at first but leans into the kiss.

       I put one hand behind his head and another on his jaw to deepen it. He wraps his arms around my neck. I bite his bottom lip causing him to gasp and I slipped my tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance, exploring all of each other's mouths. We pulled away and we were connected by a slight spit string that eventually broke away the farther we pulled apart. "I should definitely come over to practice more often." A smirk playing at his lips. "Definitely." I reply.

    ^^^ This is all I think about when writing about dancer Keith