A Cinderella Story (fluff)

(Yes I named it after the movies)
Keith's POV
I know I shouldn't be sneaking out to a ball of all things. It's just... I couldn't resist. Prince Lance has got to be the hottest guys in all of Altea. That's how I got into this mess, dressed like a girl standing outside of a palace. I stepped up the last step and let out a sigh, "I hope this doesn't go horribly."

I made my way to the line of girls that stood waiting to be danced with. Prince Lance swayed around with multiple girls looking bored. He finally broke the pattern of picking the next girl in line. He swept up and down the row, his eyes landing on me. I stood in shock as a hand was held out to me. I regained my composure and took it. "The name's Lance," He chuckled slightly. "but you knew that already didn't you?"

I nod my head. He stared at me analyzing my every move. "You aren't like the other girls." He states. My eyes widen, "W-what do you mean?" I asked slightly distressed. He smiles down at me since I was shorter than him. "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing. I just mean you don't feel the need to tell me every detail about you since you've came from the womb." I giggle a bit. His face lit up and a genuine smile settled on his features.

A comfortable silence settled around us and we just danced and swayed to the music. I glanced up at the clock to see it was five minutes until midnight. I pulled away and began to run out of the palace, my abusive father was to return at 12:30 and it's a 15 minute run (I know Keith's father wasn't abusive but roll with it). The prince grabbed my arm but he just ended up pulling my glove off. I ran as fast as I could leaving the prince with and feeling dumbfounded and slightly hurt. My lungs burned and my heart felt like it could burst out of my chest but I had to make it home. My house came into view.

I made it inside to be greeted with an empty house. I sighed in relief as ran to my room. Once I was in my normal clothes I went to the washroom to wash the makeup off of my face. Now the only problem was where to hide the dress. Many ideas popped into my head but none of them would work. I continued thinking about it for a while but then light taps were heard from my bedroom window. It was my only friend, Pidge. She waved. I slid my window open.

      "Hey, Keith. How are you?" She asked. I shrugged and showed her the dress, "I will be dead if my dad finds this in my room but I don't know what to do with it!" Pidge rolls her eyes. A small smile crept onto her face, "I'll take it off of your hands." My face lit up. I handed Pidge the dress. Then I realized I still had the shoes too. I handed those to her as well.

      "Pidge, you are like my fairy godmother." I laughed. She smiled and shook her head, "Later, Keith. One day your flaming gayness is going to get you killed." She walked off and left me there shocked about what she'd said. The front door opened and slammed shut. My dad was heard stomping through the house. It stopped and I assumed he went to bed. I should do the same.

      I curled up in bed and fell asleep thinking about the ball.

Lance's POV
      "I will find the the person that this glove came from!" I declare holding the glove in my hand. The glove was pretty it was pearl white with little crystal beads sewn on to be shaped like flower. I laid the glove on my dresser carefully as if it would fall apart at the slightest touch. It's decided I will look tomorrow. I will go into town and find my future spouse.

-the next day-
      I've been all over town and I haven't had any luck. I scour town searching probably three more times but it yielded no results. I began to return home saddened and disappointed but then I saw it. The person who owns this glove was walking up a dirt trail about 20 yards from the town. I got out of the carriage and ran towards them. I made it to him. It was a him, I kinda knew but I didn't want to assume anything. I approached him. He seemed shocked.

      "I would recognize that mullet anywhere," I laughed. "but just to make sure." I grabbed his arm, made him hold it out, and slid the glove on him. I stepped closer to him and whispered, "Perfect fit." I took his face in my hands and connected our lips. At first he didn't kiss back and that made me worry but then he started moving his lips with mine. I was relieved and happy and excited all at the same time. I laced my fingers into his hair and bit his lip asking for entrance. He moaned giving me room to slide my tongue in. His arms wrapped around my neck.

       We soon pulled away for air and we were both gasping for it. "I need to know your name because I fully intend on making you my husband." I stated with a smirk. I small blush crept onto his features. He looked down at his feet, "My name is Keith." He looked so cute all flustered like that. A smile settled on my face.

      "Well Keith how would you like to become a king with me?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles, "I would love it."

Then Lance took Keith back to the palace where they eventually got married, they faced discrimination
but they didn't care because they loved each other and that's all that mattered.

Then Lance took Keith back to the palace where they eventually got married, they faced discrimination but they didn't care because they loved each other and that's all that mattered

Look at this beauty ^^^ XD