Chapter 1 - You Again.

Rosalie's P.O.V -

"How many times do I have to say it?! I will not fly anything but first class or business. I'm not a commoner!" I stared straight at this feisty redheaded woman, who was arguing with a member of airport staff. She was gorgeous, tall and slender with perfect pale skin. But that doesn't mean she can behave like a toerag.

Rolling my eyes I couldn't help myself, I really didn't have time for this. I marched right up behind her tapping her shoulder.

"Hey excuse me but the rest of us peasants would like to board our plane. So can you kindly move your entitled ass out of my f*cking way!?" I snapped.

If I weren't in such a panicked hurry, her appalled expression would have made me laugh. She gaped at me like fish, completely lost for words. I took this as an opportunity to hand my ticket to the attendant, with both carry on bags in hand I walked past the stunned beauty. It probably wasn't wise for me to cause a little scene, they could have been watching me. But I was so close to getting away that I got impatient.

Hopefully I didn't bring too much attention to myself. Once I reached the planes entrance, another flight hostest showed me to my seat, and helped me with my carry on bags. I sat down and breathed a sigh of relief as soon as the plane started to take off, but I couldn't relax. The only thing on my mind was Cole and what he'd ask in exchanged for his protection. If he even decided to help me that is.

Hours had passed when I awoke to some turbulence jostling the plane. It was nothing to be concerned about I've just always been a light sleeper. I stared at the screen closest to me which displayed the arival time, I had twenty minutes until I landed in Florence, Italy. I groaned internally, this would be the first time I'd seen Cole since I fled. He originally helped me get out but was intolerable while doing so, to be fair he didn't know the exact reason why I needed to leave, only that I was in imminent danger.

Regardless, I wasn't excited to see him again. Ever since we were kids he would pick on me and further strengthen my distaste towards men. But I had to put all of that aside and take whatever help I could. I was so tired of running, I never planned to continue doing so however any attempts at freeing myself permanently were in vain. They were everywhere and seemed to always be one step ahead of me somehow. Every f*cking time.

Once the plane landed I walked towards the exit and made my way through the airport in record time. Keeping my eyes peeled for anything suspicious I noticed two men by the final exit dressed in all black, covered in tattoos. They scanned the area like hawks and something about them screamed trouble. That's when I realised, Cole had sent his lackeys to pick me up. They noticed me and I walked over to them, "you Cole's boys?"

They simply nodded and took my bags from me walking off towards the Carpark. I followed with my guard up and got into the back seat of the limousine.

"Ah Rosa, it's been so long." That deep husky voice shocked me like a cold shower.

"Not long enough," I shot back.

He chucked, "I see you haven't changed."

I gave him my biggest smile, "Likewise."

He raised a perfectly shaped brow at me, "Now now love, that's not the way you should talk to someone you've obviously come to for help."

"Oh shut up, you live just to torment me because you love my reactions now let's just go!" I yelled the last part towards the driver and the car started moving.