Chapter 4 - Exiled.

Rosalie's P.O.V -

Everything from the club came rushing back, I was mortified. Had I really stooped so low as to sleep with Cole's right hand man and Serena's high school crush? I groaned from embarrassment and shook Xavier, who was snoring lightly next to me. He rolled over and tried to spoon me but I wriggled out of bed and smacked his leg, waking him up. He grumbled for me to stop but I wasn't having it, reefing the covers off him I glared.

"Xavier! Wake up you can't be in here, if Cole finds out we are f*cked!"

That was all it took and Xavier was out of bed like lightning, scrambling for his clothes. I had to admit he was very attractive, blonde sandy hair in that typical messy guy style, with aquamarine irises that complimented his tan skin tone perfectly. He certainly wasn't the worst guy I could've f*cked. Xavier ran to the door and opened it, crashing straight into Cole.

Oh f*ck.

I looked at Xavier from a side angle and he went visibly pale, my breath caught and those few seconds felt like hours. Cole didn't say a word, he just stepped aside shooting daggers at Xavier. Once we were alone Cole stepped inside and closed the door behind him. I started to panic as he just stared at me, not saying a word. So I decided to.

"What the f*ck are you staring at?"

He raised an eyebrow at my audacity but I didn't care, he couldn't control me. I wouldn't let him.

"I warned you," he spoke with a calm, low voice making me incredibly nervous.

"Yes you did, but I didn't make a fool out of you. No one has to know-"

"I know! You can't just f*ck whoever you please Rosalie. You're my wife now God dammit!"

"So what, I'm never allowed to 'get some' again?" I narrowed my eyes, my blood was boiling at this point. How dare he try and tell me what to do with my own body.

"Of course you can but f*ck, be smarter about it next time! Don't choose one of my own men in an obvious setting, where anyone who paid enough attention could figure it out!" He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I shouldn't have to remind you, if the council finds out we are f*cked Rosalie! F*cked!"

"I know... I-"

"Didn't think?" He finished.

I nodded and hung my head in shame, suddenly finding the floor more interesting. Cole sighed and ran his hand through his hair in frustration, before closing the gap between us. He lifted my chin with his index finger, leaving me no other choice but to stare into his eyes. I was feeling strangely contempt by his touch but decided I didn't like it and took a step back. A look of hurt flashed in his eyes but he quickly shook it off, clearing his throat.

"Just be careful. Now I have to go deal with Xavier."

I grabbed his arm before he could leave, "Please, don't hurt him."

He closed his eyes for a brief moment, taking a deep breath through his nose, "I won't, but I can't risk anyone finding out."

"What does that mean for Xavier?"

He looked at me, regret apparent on his face, "It means he can't stay."

A surge of guilt washed over me, it felt like my stomach was ready to drop onto the floor.