Chapter 2 - Decisions.

Rosalie's P.O.V -

Flashback

As I layed on my bed, completely focused on my history paper, I heard a loud crash followed by my mother yelling, "she's just a girl Stefan! How could you play with her future like that?!"

"What else was I supposed to do?! I know it's not ideal for you-

"You mean us, right?"

"No I mean you. I'm not emotional about these things that's your job woman!"

"F*ck you!"

SLAP!

It was silent for a moment before my father spoke again.

"Natalie, I'm sorry I didn't mean that."

"Don't touch me! You've lost it, you're no longer the man I married."

"You can act like this is all my fault but you know what you did. You are just lucky I didn't kill you for it."

"So now my daughter has to suffer at the hands of THAT family?"

"It's a good business move and you know it, if you had the ability to be objective."

"It's not! And you'd know that if you had the ability to be human!"

I put my headphones on to drown out their voices for the hundredth time. This was a very regular occurrence at my home. I couldn't wait to get away.

I couldn't think straight, did this egotistical maniac really just say that? There's no way, in hell he would believe I'd go for that.

"Are you f*cking high?!"

"Well I mean it's not like I could ever love another woman again, your father saw to that. So I may as well have some fun with you."

I scoweld at him. Such a f*cking prick.

"Oh yeah! Such a great idea I'll just gain my freedom by becoming trapped with you! Makes perfect f*cking sense!"

"Look, I know it's not ideal but if you were my wife then you would have the protection of the entire organisation, it would be them versus us and they'd be stupid to even try."