s i x

After the performance , they all bowed and headed behind stage. Taehyung was the only one whom broke into tears. None of them knew why , except Jin. He knew that Taehyung was worried about Jungkook and he has long fallen for Jungkook but doesn't admit it.

He've been wanting to tell Taehyung to confess before anything happens , and yet Taehyung never talks about his feelings to anyone.

The entire contest ended at around 5.30PM , after announcing the semi - finalists.

Unfortunately , Jungkook's team didn't made it. But Jin's team did , they managed to get into the semi finals. Some of the semi - finalists celebrated a bit before heading back.

Jungkook was disappointed in himself. He blamed himself for collpasing before the performance even started. But Taehyung has been telling him that it wasn't his fault.

*Time Skip - 6PM*

While everyone was packing their bags and ready to leave , Taehyung requested to stay with Jungkook in the auditorium for a little longer. As much as their friends and Jungkook's mother didn't want to leave them alone , they knew they had to.

"Are yall gonna be okay?" Jimin asked , still worried.

"They'll be fine , baby. Don't worry." Yoongi replied with a smile.

"Yeah , we will be okays. Don't worry about us." Jungkook replied

After they've all left , it was pure silence in the auditorium. No one was left , except both of them.

Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's actions , words & face shows it all. It was love. They were clearly in love with each other but none of the two were stepping up.

"Kookie ... I-"

"Shh , i know. You're worried , isn't it?"

"He probably reads people mind." Taehyung thought

"Of course! Do you know how worried i was when you collpase earlier on? Why? It wouldn't happen if you're taking your medications , so?"

"Goddamnit!" Jungkook mumbled under his breathe.

"Hmm?"

"Uhh ..."

"I doubt i need a reply when i know. You're no longer taking your pills. Why?" Taehyung asked , he's voice sounding way more fragile then he expected.

"I-I ... Don't ask." Jungkook replied.

"Why? Kookie , we all love you. You can do it , its tough but you have to survive. Live for your mother , for me , for your friends. Our lives will all be different without you."

Jungkook remained silent for a while before speaking again.

"T-Tae?" Jungkook spoke , way softer than before. "I'm not well , can we go back?"

"Of course , let me call for a taxi then."

Taehyung got up from the seat and took out his cell phone from his left pocket , wanting to call for a taxi. But before he even had the chance to unlock his phone , he heard *bump* coming from behind him.