f i v e

Its May , which means Jungkook has moved to Daegu for almost a year. He also managed to get into the National Team along with Jin and Taehyung after all the VCP they've attended.

The National Singing Contest will be held on Friday afternoon. Its Tuesday and during practice earlier , Jungkook was clenching his fists the whole time due to the pain on his chest. It was like Jungkook's condition is deteriorating each day.

Taehyung was again , on the verge of tears when he saw Jungkook in pain.  As much as he wanted to help Jungkook , he can't because there isn't anything he could do to stop the pain but only try his best to distract Jungkook from the pain.

But it didn't work , as much as Jungkook wanted to laugh at Taehyung's jokes , he was in great pain. Jungkook himself couldn't take the pain anymore.

He excused himself to the gents and sob as quietly as he could inside the cubicle. Taehyung and Jin followed afterwards , when they entered the gents , all they heard was sobs and Jungkook cursing his life fate again.

Taehyung felt his heart clenched. He didn't know why he felt that way but he did and he really wanted to help Jungkook. He wanted to embrace Jungkook and tell him that he will be there for him under any circumstance.

"Maybe you can try speaking to him. I'll leave you both alone then." Jin whispered to Taehyung.

"Wha-"

Taehyung got cutted off when Jin chose to speak again.

"I know what you feel for him , stop being in denial. Your actions literally shows it all and please , i didn't meet you just yesterday. I'm afraid he wouldn't have much time , tell him while you still have the chance." Jin patted on his shoulder and left the gents.

"Kookie? Hey , you'll be fine. I'm here for you." Taehyung knocked on the cubicle's door as he spoke through his crack voice.

After some silence , without any sobs or anything , Jungkook came out. As soon as he stepped out , he was about to wear back his mask but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Don't , not now." He held onto Jungkook's wrist.

"I have to or else i'll-"

"You won't , you're fine , like me okay. Don't think of yourself as a patient , you're not." Taehyung smiled as he stared at the beauty right in front of him.

He was staring so deep into Jungkook's eyes that even when Jungkook giggled , he didn't had any reaction until someone's lips come in contact with his cheeks.

The only person that could do that at that time was Jungkook.

Taehyung froze. It felt like he was dreaming.

"I'm s-sorry ..." Jungkook apologised when he received a unexpected reaction.

Taehyung's reaction was like he've seen something he shouldn't. But he was happy , really happy. He even felt his heart skipped a couple of beats but he didn't know what that meant.

"Why?"

"I-I just am .. The kiss meant nothing! I swear!" Jungkook panicked

The only reaction he got from Taehyung was a chuckle.

"Silly boy , i didn't say it meant anything , did i?" Taehyung smirked , making Jungkook blush into crimson red.

Before Jungkook could reply , Jin came in rushing them to get back. Its been close to 30 minutes ever since they have disappear from their practice class.

But still , Taehyung didn't say what he wanted to. He didn't had the guts to accept the rejection. He knew he was gonna get rejected , at least that's what he thought.