A secret

I made it to Misty Palms Oasis to see Korra talking to Lord Zuko. I smiled as I jumped of of the Bison and landed in front of Lin.

"Hello Aunt Lin." I said with a smile.

"Your late." She said glaring down at me.

"How was the Air temple?" Zuko said smiling at me.

"It was amazing and thank you for telling me about Bumi being there.... it was great to meet him." I said with a smile.

"I knew it would I'm happy you got to meet him and how is Iroh fairing?"

"He is doing well.... though he can still improve." I said with a smile as I bowed to Lord Zuko.

He bowed back and then we all talked about what had happen with the Red Lotus. We then had to leave to rescue the airbenders. When we made it there Zaheer told us that he wanted Korra for the airbenders.

"Korra don't do it this is a trap.... I know this he will tell us where they are but they won't really be there it has happen to me before." I said grabbing her wrist.

"I have to save them they are like family to me.... you wouldn't understand." She said walking away.

"Bumi is my father." I said softly looking at the ground.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"I wasn't ordered to come to Republic City I came when I heard Bumi was there..... my mother told me about him being my father.... I wanted to meet him even if it meant I couldn't tell him that I'm his daughter." I said through tears.

"Rey I didn't know..."

"Don't say that I don't have understand because he is my family and Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora they mean the world to me.... and I have only known them for two days."

"I'm so sorry.... we are going to get them back..... and Zaheer isn't gonna win." Korra said hugging me.

"I can only hope he doesn't." I said through tears.

I left with Lord Zuko to find a place to lock Zaheer up. After awhile I learned Korra had been kidnapped and poisoned but she was alive and couldn't walk. I quickly made it to Air Temple for Jinora's Ceremony and I hugged Korra.

"I am so happy you are alive." I whispered into her ear.

"You where right..... I should have listened." She said through tears.

"It will be okay I promise." I said as I pulled away from her.

I watched the ceremony and then smiled as I walked over to Iroh.

"General..... how are you?" I asked with a smile.

"It's Iroh.....and I'm fine. How about you Rey?" He asked with a smirk.

"Never been better." I said with a small laugh.

I looked over at Bumi to see him talking to a woman a little shorter than him and with long black hair and blue eyes. She was in a fire-nation dress with a long coat on.

"Isn't that your mother?" Iroh asked with a small smile.

"Yep.... if you will excuse me." I said walking over to them.

"Lila I had a right to know that I have a daughter and a son!" Bumi yelled.

I was half way over to them when I heard him yell.

"You aren't ready to be a father and besides Sokka is only five years old and he also just learned he can air bend.... you can't possible think you can handle that." My mother said annoyed.

"Mother.... that's enough." I said as I walked over to them.

"Rey please help me tell this moron that he isn't ready." She said smiling at me.

"Your not gonna mess up Sokka's life like you did mine. He is going to come here so I can watch his training with our uncle.... and our father..... Bumi has a right to at least try to be a father... don't take what you took from me.... don't make him not know what it is like." I said sadly.

"Fine.... you win for now. I will go get him he is with Lin." She said walking away.

She left me with Bumi and I turned to leave before I felt a hand stop me and turn me around gently.

"Rey.... I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me sometime..... you, me, and Sokka....." he said softly.

"I would love to Bumi." I said sending him a smile.

"Can I.... hug you?" He asked scared of rejection.

I smiled as I quickly wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted you as my little girl." He whispered happily.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to meet you." I said as I pulled away.

We talked for awhile before a small boy with short spiky black hair came running up to me. I quickly picked him up and spun him around.

"Sissy I missed you so much!" Sonja squealed.

"I missed you to mini man." I said with a smile.

"Who is he?"

"This is Bumi he is.... our dad. He will be helping you with your airbending." I said smiling at him.

He squirmed out of my arms and walked over to Bumi he looked up at him before smiling and hugging him. I laughed as he knocked him over and Bumi fell on the ground holding Sokka. After the ceremony I watched as Korra left with everyone and the I went back to work and watched over my brother.